1st SOUTH WEST Weekender

Mr. MWS is acting as agent for Stu and Guy - Moving or still images will cost 2-3 baskets of muffins. Multiply this unique offer if syndicated. .

1 Like

Paid at fucking last.

Cheers Bob. :+1:

Bollocks! Just realised I have tickets for Kraftwerk on 11th in Liverpool. Thatā€™ll mean a very early startā€¦

:rage:

5 hour drive according to Google Maps

Fahren auf der autobahn.

2 Likes

.[quote=ā€œhtm_1968, post:264, topic:1134, full:trueā€]
Bollocks! Just realised I have tickets for Kraftwerk on 11th in Liverpool. Thatā€™ll mean a very early startā€¦

:rage:

5 hour drive according to Google Maps
[/quote]

Get everyone to wear red shirts and play the record, job done

3 Likes

Kraftwerk without Karl Bartos is just not the same.

Yeah, stay. Donā€™t bother :rolling_eyes:

Itā€™ll be on the internet. Or you can get a mate to send phone pics surely. Theyā€™ll sound just like the records, only with talking.

VB

Send me the tickets. Iā€™ve got my smartphone back now and a big memory card so can hold the phone up in front of the face of the person behind my right shoulder, video the whole gig and then send you the video. There might be some extraneous swearing from other members of the audience thoughā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m seeing them in Dublin on June 2nd too. Iā€™ve checked the tickets and it is a 7:45 kick-off so I figure Iā€™ll hit the road at 11 and if I donā€™t make it back to Liverpool by 18:00 itā€™ll be because Iā€™m upside down in a hedge somewhere off the M5 or whatever other pothole ridden carpark Iā€™ve come unstuck upon.

You haz da rong and da stupidz innit.

That is very generous, but on the other hand feck right offā€¦

1 Like

Jesus. Have a word with yourself.

3 Likes

I have been given a free ticket to join my oldest friends to watch what should be a decent gig. What bit of that is troubling you? As a bonus I am in Dublin working that week so someone else can pay for flights and hotelsā€¦:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m just projecting because I think Kraftwerk are wank. :heart:

2 Likes

Now donā€™t be silly. You are just too young to understand thisā€¦

Nah, Iā€™m getting on and they really are wank :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m the operator with my pocket calculator

4 Likes

Posts 273 - 278

2 Likes