1st SOUTH WEST Weekender

Jerusalem artichokes are literally the fartiest foodstuff in existence

Can also do driving thing.

to really get the odours flowing you could start with asparagus bhaji’s …aubergine curry really loosens things up the next morning

More likely you’re a between meals snack. :hotdog:

Sort of a mini pretzel or a peanut then - singular, of course.

Is anyone bringing toothpicks?

1 Like

I thought he was on the list to come?

1 Like

Indeed, but I don’t want him in my mouth!

Chilli would be good, sausage casserole would be good, but I think we should save one evening for steaks. I reckon some fire combined with 1.5" sirloin steaks would be a fine plan. And Argentinian wine.

Gypsy Jack is back in… (his Van)

5 Likes

A bit like Mr touching cloth, but with paint instead of shit.

3 Likes

Just popped down to lopwell on my way home

6 Likes

Mmm, trees!

4 Likes

Is it always that busy ? And is that a sign warning us not to dance ?

(Looks delightful TBH :slight_smile:.)

VB

I think it’s “don’t stagger around pissed”. As if.

1 Like

Was just 2 people there,came back via Milton Combe where the pub is,beautiful little village

Did they play Banjos? :flushed:

1 Like

Stronzetto’s Uncle is an Audio Expert - I sent him down to Lopwell over the weekend to test the atmosphere is conducive to recording / playback and strengthening of the kundalini.

His report Ici:

It looks fascinating. But I didn’t understand a word. Has he come across the river from Cornwall ?

VB

1 Like

I do like the pub at Bere Ferrers but we’ll need to get across the weir & walk for 30 mins or so to get there.
It should be noted that Lopwell is pretty much on the site of one of several silver mines in the valley. A bit of work with the shovel and use of the open fire will have us making our own interconnects by nightfall.

5 Likes