1st SOUTH WEST Weekender

Knights in purple satin

2 Likes

This is all very wrong.

2 Likes

I’m so glad there’s no live stream, or Slaughterhouse TV…

4 Likes

That’s the last time any of you cunts take the piss out of me for my heroes wearing capes. I now have photos :smiling_imp:

1 Like

2 Likes

Nanna nap for Mark :grin:

1 Like

Food was getting a bit thin so just popped out to the cafe for some flap jack, nice.

Rick Cuntybollocks Capeman is on Desert Island Discs on R4 tomorrow morning. I think you will find his justification for the cape apposite Terry.

:smiling_imp:

Two acoustic guitars for late night Kum ba yah incidents around the campfire? If they were banjos then I might suggest they were simply fuel for the campfire…

1 Like

Ahhh ! That looks nice and homely.

This is happening

8 Likes

Pork o clock

3 Likes

Adam West died today.

Jim could fill the vacancy!

1 Like

2 Likes

Some first class fun being had by the looks of it. I’m saving the photographs for blackmail purposes should somebody think it sensible to delete them when the sweats, trembling and shivering of sobriety arrives tomorrow.

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Finally stopped raining, running out of things to burn on the fire. Pork for tea, again

1 Like

Surprised you haven’t found a pub showing England v Argentina Bob!

By the look of it Bob, I feel that the lack of something to be burnt is being addressed, if I were you I’d beware the Cape wearers, otherwise the pork for dinner will be of the long variety… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No, that’s not two guitars, it’s a twin neck to go with the capes and play acoustic prog around the campfire tonight.
#progunplugged

2 Likes