2017 Fantasy Grim Reaper

Dick Van Dyke.
Henry Kissinger.

The AA has hit some desperate lows in its brief history, but this thread sinks lower than any of them.

:confused:

7 Likes

Terryā€™s prog isnā€™t that bad.

4 Likes

Ian Brady might not make it to 2017, but that wouldnā€™t really redress the balance.

2 Likes

Ah well, George Michael is the first to go.

George Michael doesnā€™t count. He has failed to survive until the start of the game. Heā€™s let Bob down.

1 Like

Damn.

So who got Peter Sarstedt thenā€¦

Who has the queen?

Me, fifth post.

For the annoyance of doubt, despite the fact that Iā€™m anti monarchy and think we should remove their role from our legal system (happy for them to be kept as tourist zoo attractions), I think that she does a fantastic job and has given more to the country than pretty much anyone else. From a personal perspective I think she is great. I shall take no joy in her death, whether it occurs in 2017 or not. But sheā€™s gotta be shuffling off soon eh?

2 Likes

No, sheā€™ll surpass her Mum & still be cutting ribbons in 2027.

Itā€™s common knowledge that the Queen is a shape shifting, blood sucking alien lizard and will live for ever.

Suspect sheā€™ll probably get ill soon and then abdicate before she dies, I donā€™t think sheā€™s one to be the Queen and not be in a position to fulfill her engagements.

Bernie Ecclestone
Fats Domino
Robert Mugabe
Rupert Murdoch
Chuck Berry
Roger Moore
Jerry Lewis
Joni Mitchell
Paul Gasgoine
Rolf Harris
Mel Brookes

Clint Eastwood (Iā€™ll be wearing a black armband if he goes)

If there was money involved, I would not begrudge a single penny of it being paid out on that cunts demise.

Bullets are quite cheap.

Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Katie Hopkins

7 Likes

Katie will die if everyone just turns away and ignores the stupid bitch.

2 Likes