2nd annual sou'wester - AKA Tapes and Capes kick off

All the stuff ready for car packing this evening.

1 Like

Now at Aberdeen airport waiting to check in for the Manchester flight

2 Likes

@pmac I arm have your M77 case in my garage, assume it’s not worth bringing down? (Too heavy/bulky?)

1 Like

Yes mate, just hand luggage. If you’re still going to the Dales bake in Sep. I’ll have the car then as I’m combining it with a visit to my Dad’s

1 Like

Cool, will bring it then. :+1:

1 Like

Forget the cd’s. :wink:

1 Like

Has anyone filled the gaping pork pie shaped gap left by the selfish non-attendance of @rmsshipbroker? That was one of the culinary highlights of last year.

2 Likes

This here is fact.

1 Like

Can you swing by Nelson’s?

Yeah, will try.

2 Likes

I did ask Steve last weekend how he was planning to get the pie down to us. It didn’t sound as though he’d thought through the consequences of his absence.

4 Likes

All joking aside, I thought the pie that Steve brought was the best I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

Yes me too. Perfectly seasoned & tasty. I’d have had more had I not been stuffed with pizza/scones/pork/beer/etc

1 Like

Think you were on the same ferry as my boss who was coming back from visiting one of the radio sites in Shetland, he got his flight to southampton about an hour ago from Aberdeen.

Ferry was packed due to thick fog leading to delayed or cancelled flights

Don’t worry, i ate yours…:smile:

1 Like

There are surprises and then there’s this :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

25c on Friday and Saturday

Result

https://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/yelverton/pl20-6/daily-weather-forecast/327653

A bit cool then, 30c here and 32c the last two days.

Rarely gets past 30 here,thank goodness