2nd annual sou'wester - AKA Tapes and Capes kick off

It’s like watching the courtship dance of two misshapen birds of paradise.

5 Likes

It looks like a couple of steamin’ drunk uncles at a wedding :grinning:

6 Likes

Guess you guys have gone past this point already, but then you don’t have the long summer days.

It’s a shame the film ran out, moments later the spraying of musk and rutting began.

1 Like

More footage

1 Like

Woken up by rain and thunder. The weather has broken, breakfast calls

3 Likes

Arrived home at 8am after a much quieter night’s sleep in the car :grinning: Thanks to all for a great weekend.

7 Likes

Did anybody find 2 x HMV bags with albums in them ?
They were on the shelf with the games in the music room.
@stu @Ruprecht @murrayjohnson
If somebody does find them, can they grab them and we can arrange for them to be reunited.

What a great weekend, lovely to see you all.

Many highlights but watching John sat on the sofa trying to play every instrument while we listened to LA Woman at about 1 or 2 am was up there amongst them :smile:

Some extraordinary work in the kitchen and the bbq in fierce hot weather too - respect :fist:

Safe journey to those still travelling.

5 Likes

I have them at home :+1:

Also a tears for fears album @browellm maybe?

Can’t remember if I bought my copy and whether it was this one or someone else’s we were playing Saturday morning?

Great. Thanks Stu. I’m sure we can work something out :+1:

1 Like

It’s in a protective outer plastic sleeve

I didn’t take any records, but I did leave Ali’s cake tins behind. If someone going to Ritchie’s was able to pick them up Id be grateful.

Thanks to everyone for their generosity, humor, expertise and efforts. I really enjoyed the full power Lopwell hamper.

Yours with a modicum of affection

Frampton Horsebender IV

8 Likes

Got back to the barn this am just after the first breakfast sitting but was still able to fry up a couple of eggs & yet barely make a dent in the piles of sausages, black pudding & bacon that were left. But lovely stuff.

6 Likes

Stopped off on way home. :smile:

13 Likes

Yep that’s mine by the sound of it.

Organisers, many thanks for putting together this weekend. Lovely weather, excellent food and great commeradary. Here are some snaps.

4 Likes

Mark did they have patterns on them??

If so I know where they were put I’d already locked up and halfway home before I saw your message, maybe @stu can pick them up, we have the keysafe code