2nd annual sou'wester - AKA Tapes and Capes kick off

And a handy cape to carry off the carrion.

If it makes any difference to the numbers then I should say I’ll be kipping in the car again, like last time. Given my snoring (at least according to Mrs VB) this’ll be better for everyone, and given your snoring it’ll be better for me too. I also (eventually) worked out how to turn off the internal motion alarm system. In the dark. After having partaken of John’s blackberry vodka.

VB

3 Likes

This B&B is just up the road

https://via.eviivo.com/en-en/Google/thoughtpl206hp?startdate=2018-02-18&enddate=2018-02-19&adults1=2&currency=GBP&bookingSource=cpa

1 Like

I have booked the local hotel above for me as two nights in a bunk with a load of farting snorers isn’t for some strange reason appealing and I have to be fully awake for a Monday morning trip to Germany & France. This leaves an extra bunk.

@Penance you’re in

I will update everything tomorrow when I get five

@Mrs_Maureen_OPinion just need one more drop out

2 Likes

Maureen or a n other are welcome to crash on our sofas. You make get awoken by a jack Russell trying to hump you though

3 Likes

I may have just found where the limits of my depravity lie… :open_mouth:

Plan at the mo is to blag Sam’s enormous Volvo estate and crash in that as a damage-limitation exercise, but cheers for the offer - me in the state I plan to be in may be a bit much for your fambly and hound …

Don’t worry. The car park is flat and easy to negotiate. Just keep away from the river’s edge. And be prepared to be awakened by ‘Alarm Bob’ chuntering about at 05:30 or so.

VB

2 Likes

Well I do like to start the day with a stabbing…

Is that some sort of sexual reference?

Well it’s certainly a sexual act for @Mrs_Maureen_OPinion .

It can be whatever you want it to be, cupcake :heart_eyes:

1 Like

When we were teens we used to camp on the other side of the dam, ie sleeping bags / fire and alcohol . Maybe he should park the Volvo on that side so at least there will be a barrier of water between us providing some level of safety

2 Likes

I like it - very sporting! I enjoy a challenge - I bet you’re a fighter! I :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: the wriggly ones!

3 Likes

When is money required?

Last month

3 Likes

Not too wriggly after rohypnols :+1:

Doh!

2 Likes

I’ll pm later

Ok