AA football predictor

No it was switched by a certain Aussie mod.

1 Like

Well he at least got the right sport so we canā€™t be too harsh on him.:wink:

1 Like

Rubbish. It is not possible to be too harsh on that Strayan degenerate :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Meh! This is a Football related thread. It will do. Itā€™s much closer now than it was in the Formula 1 thread :roll_eyes:

The BBC have stopped doing the footie predictor,so if anyone sees one, can they join it,and make a league.

Iā€™ll have a look soon

Not surprised after the shambles at the end of last season.

Why not Premier League fantasy football Instead?
I have already done a team and joined the Wam league last season but it would be great to have our own league.

1 Like

Fantasy football is far too involved - most of us canā€™t even remember to get our scores in each week without worrying about team selection.

5 Likes

Is this suitable?

https://www.thesportspredictor.com/#/

Could be. Get Stu to organize it.

One of the finance guys in work organises one every season with about 10 games every week , mostly premier league fixtures and a sprinkling of lower league. If thereā€™s an international break he might add those or fa cup etc. Iā€™ll ask him if he uses a particular program or if she just tots them up himself.

I tried that one a couple of days ago,couldnā€™t n it

I joined and tried to start a mini league, entered a league name and password, but I donā€™t see where it went or how people join it?

You/re a cert to win it priovided you donā€™t give the rest of us a name or a link. :+1:

2 Likes

I seem to be able to access the mini league now.
If someone else wants to try and join it the league is called ā€˜AudioAbattoirā€™ and the password, I think, is ā€˜Abattoirā€™.

Iā€™ve joined

1 Like

Ok - looks like itā€™s game on.:+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in.

Might as well give you the trophy now Dave.:trophy:

Season starts next Friday - sign up if you want the chance to to come second to Dave.