AA football predictor

You could have just said ‘fuck off, no way’

Congratulations to @unclepuncle on being the only one of us to get 100 points this week.

FTFY

The Liverpool defending they highlighted on MoTD was extraordinary. Burnley could easily have won that game.

I was trying to be helpful. I thought your comprehension of the phrase ‘mobile’ was in need of a polishing.

No need to thank me.

:nerd_face:

I am aware of the meaning of the word mobile and how it doesn’t relate to Benteke, hence my (hopeful) swap with a bag of chips. I shall contact the board and say the BOC is a no goer. I am sure, however, should you come back with a counter offer they will accept it regardless of what it is.

We were going to offer a half eaten kebab, but it turns out that Wayne had that when he got in from a sesh a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe Benteke could be Wayne’s driver for a couple of years

Put them both on a lack of mobility scooter perhaps?

I think you may be on to something there.

1 Like

Get them scores in today.

Doubled my points in a weekend, the meek shall inherit the earth

:wink:

1 Like

Wow, there were some excellent scores this week.

Best week so far. Could have been better, I had City 5-1 at Palace on grounds that I thought Palace might finally score.

No luck there then. :persevere:

EDIT Rarajohnnyla got 160 and Athleticbertie got 140! Serious scoring there.

I got the city score right.

Paul is right I will probably get zilch this week or revert back to my happy 50.

1 Like

Get your scores in.

Just joined , I’m confident that given that by mid season I’ll still be rooted to the bottom !

Just make a note of the scores other people have now & see how you’ve done at the end of the season.

1 Like

Goofed up this week I thought I had saved , seemingly not :racehorse::thinking:

Will probably still do better than me.

2 Likes