AAAC 10th Feb 2018 - Om Unit - Threads

1 Like

Fucking TIDAL links don’t ever seem to work properly. The Ginger Ninja’s nomination is available there. Sadly, this means I’ll have to listen to it.
:confounded:

Not too bad by AAAC standards, grooves along nicely enough in the background and would be good for film or crime drama but I don’t really get this type of music for just sitting and listening.

6/10

1 Like

Maybe in a dentist’s waiting room?

1 Like

Nice one :point_up:.
This isn’t funny anymore. What have you done with the real @J_B?

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Covfefe

What? £1-45 for 200g?

So how to describe this album ?
Pretentious ? Dull ? Repetitive ? Formulaic ? Epic ?

Nope. It’s CRAP !

It’s shortcomings could be described in great depth, but I can’t be arsed.

It’s just crap !

2 Likes

Twit.

2 Likes

Harsh but fair :grin:

1 Like

listened to it last night and again this morning but during the intervening sleep it didn’t get any more interesting.

Worse than one of my choices 1/10

1 Like

So it is considered to be a Prog album then?

2 Likes

Hardly. None of those descriptions were applicable.
Do try to keep up at the back :roll_eyes:

So it is a Prog album then.

The lack of musical taste on this forum makes me want to cry. Sad.

1 Like

Enjoy your ban :angry:

1 Like

So far 9 people have followed this link

3 Likes

Dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull rubbish in the main, interspersed with poorly programmed bits that plodded. The vocals were horrendous. The best thing about it were the emulated flutes and pan pipes on a tune that was so lame and boring it made ‘Flight of the Condor’ sound like a Motorhead outtake. On the bright side…it was not quite an all-time low, just.

The best thing about this week’s AAAC was the link to http://whateverthefuck.com/.

1 Like

I’m about half way through this, and I like it.

2 Likes

Bland, pedestrian electronic plodding. Probably being played in a high street clothes shop somewhere. 1/5.

2 Likes