Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 1)

I think that gong thing and the 15a horns are in front of a vast bass horn. Proper madness. :+1:

A mindful touch of Feng Shui here, shove everything to one end of the room leaving a vacuous zen like void in the remainder on which to gently ponder.

Behind him, on the right hand side of the pic can I make out some sort of twin TT console thingy and to the left of that a monster transcription deck?

Cracking pic

I think that might be a R2R. @coco s kitchen would look like that if he had room…

1 Like

Haha, you haven’t seen the hifi room.

2 Likes

New York 1935

2 Likes

Every time I see one of those old ‘building skyscraper’ pictures my stomach does a back flip and my balls look for a way back inside the body. The nerve those guys had is incredible

I like the casual attitude here…

1 Like

It recovered well given that just two years earlier it was being terrorised by a giant gorilla.

1 Like

Yes,did they ever catch it,wonder if it had kids?

Audrey Hepburn arriving in Roma

4 Likes

Apparently over 20% of all ‘high work’ in early sky scraper construction was undertaken by native American Indians. They have no fear. (Source: My spirit guide)

Apparently …
The work on tall buildings pays well and some Mohawks got involved in the trade at a certain point and promoted it in the community or got their friends hired onto the crews. Over time, they fostered a reputation and carved out niche in the field. Then, Americans started coming up with romantic notions about Natives having no fear of heights because a large percentage of these crews were Mohawk.

It has nothing to do with some kind of innate, natural lack of fear.

The MWS spirit guide has a broken heart and wounded knee, I pray you speak with forked tongue Sir.

Tis spoken by Small Eagle Google, leader of the tribe Knowitall of the Southern Tinterwebs

1 Like

Cairo bazaar 1905

4 Likes

Cockpit of a 1939 Boeing

4 Likes

Wow, no clutch pedal. I didn’t realise that the 1939 Boeing came in an auto. :confounded:

2 Likes

Yes,think the auto was a 1.3 engine from a corsa

2 Likes