Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 1)

3/4 mile’s worth of rubbish in Finsbury Park,1979.

I had a party at my parents house that year while they were on holiday. That picture looks like the house the following morning (the day before they got home!)

1 Like

David Davies desperately trying to shred the 58 x brexit impact studies?

1 Like

I used to pass that if I got the bus to school which was the slow way. The quick way was by train.

A prisoner jogs around his cell courtyard in Maison Centrale de Clairvaux prison, Aube, France. Photograph: Raymond Depardon/Magnum Photos

Really striking photograph. The netting is to prevent escape by helicopter. The prisoner in the photo had asked to be in solitary confinement. He wore the path in the grass himself. Frightening stuff…

4 Likes

Not sure of date or the station,guessing it is either Queensway,Notting Hill or Lancaster gate

3 Likes

Not sure about the station, but looking at the E/B & W/B signs I’d say it’s more likely to be Liverpool Street or, possibly Mile End. I shall wait until one of the gricers returns to their desk and ask them

Gants Hill

1 Like

Mornington Crescent (seeing as rule 37 b doesn’t apply on a Thursday).

2 Likes

Gricer has arrived. Immediately said Gants Hill, Moscow Hall :clap:

Well done people,don’t think i’ve ever stopped.
Beautifully designed

I just looked at the stations listed on the Eastbound sign & Gants Hill was not there. Google images did the rest.

3 Likes

I messed up by thinking it said Holland park on the Eastward bound sign.300 squid for a pair of glasses that don’t work properly.Pah

Looks like @stu 's garden a year or so back but then I see he’s doing some exercise, so unlikely.

Should have PM’d me :smirk:

Françoise Hardy on the set of “Grand Prix”, 1966

1 Like

Go on mate. You could get a bus through there.

6 Likes

1939;

2 Likes
9 Likes