[Archive] What are you listening to?

Still not really getting this one. I was expecting more Strapping Young Lad and I’m hearing 80s pomp rock.

Ovoc

4 Likes

CDR2F.

Somehow, Soulwax passed me by first time around but I’m really enjoying this

Excellent recording too

LP

http://www.mojo4music.com/media/2016/04/SS_COVER_433.jpg?9ab822
Flac

Can’t find a copy anywhere

Mademoiselle - The Underground Youth

LP

It seems that Polytechnic Youth is all-but selling out almost immediately on pre-order. Norman and Piccadilly are usually the go-to places for stock but they have none. It may be that their stock hasn’t arrived yet. It is too early for Discogs. I have no way of copying the LP and their policy is strictly vinyl only with the exception of a playable postcard that came with a FLAC download for fear of destroying cartridges around the world.

Yep, went to Norman and Piccadilly first.

Phil generally lets me know but not this time.

1 Like

There is a mailing list and FB page that Dom uses to announce the pre-orders. I originally signed up to FB to be able to buy the Polytechnic Youth releases as the original model was announce at a fixed time on FB and then sell out very small runs on the spot. It is a bit easier now, but still a PITA not to miss a release.

EDIT: Back on topic

Love Monster by Zone Six. Released on the Deep Distance label and by some distance my favourite LP of 2015.

Was ATL on the mailing list ?

Flac

Yep. There was an email on January 10th for this. There are 2 new Deep Distance LPs coming soon. That email came yesterday.

Feck Feck Feck, I’ll have to read the bastard things

Claire wanted to listen to something because Holby has been replaced by football.

So:

It’s very well recorded… :neutral_face:

:astonished: You’ve gotta keep her away from the TT mate !

1 Like

Just hoping she doesn’t ask for Katie Melua next. I will try to sneak some Sade on instead…

More deserving of cult status than any film from the 90s. I had it on VHS for many years. Iggy and Lemmy and the bloke from Fields of Neph. Awesome stuff, yep.