[Archive] What are you listening to?

Legend comment ! Repped and then repped again (if I could).

1 Like

Get a couple of pints of snakebite down you :grinning:

This is feckin worrying. That is EXACTLY what I am drinking !!! Bud and Thatchers 2015 Vintage :sob:

1 Like

It’s ok you’ve just left your webcam on :grinning:

Why are you fucking up the cider with Bud? Show it some respect and use a decent lager. :rage:

I agree. All I’ve got in the house mate !

Why have you even got it in the house? FFS. :wink:

1 Like

Y’know what ? With what’s been happening this evening that is the safest bet !

1 Like

Look, I know right but at least I tried to liven it up. CFinances this week have taken a catastrophic nosedive (3 cars need fixing, including my legend old Audi ! :sob:) and it was on special.

1 Like

7 Likes

Stick some Bauhaus on next, and put some blackcurrant cordial in your snakebites…

2 Likes

6 Likes

NO NO NO.!, Miami is better than just ok, all their albums are good, Mother Juno is also a classic.

Isn’t that Red Witch ?

was Black Death in our local

Nup, nowhere near as raw or full of emotion, altghough I will put Miami on next, just to check.

ovoc

2 Likes

Ha ha made a lovely mess of the bogs when you inevitably puked !

1 Like

Wasn’t that with Guinness instead of Lager ?

Yep, or just plain old snakebite and black in my teenage drinker friendly local, which is all the landlord would serve, as the stuff went cloudy, and he would not under any circumstances put a cloudy pint over his bar. Some experimentation revealed Strongbow and a bottle of Holsten Pils didn’t go cloudy, so he eventually relented, obviously not at all motivated by the price difference between a half of draught Grünhalle and a bottle of Holsten…