Armchair politics

I doubt most Americans can even spell decorum, let alone know what it means.

1 Like

How did you get so much fail in so few words! Well done! Bravo!

3 Likes

Prolly cos ‘pbg’ stands for Piss Bound Git

2 Likes

It’s funny that they did it but that is a shockingly poor impersonation of May

Yup, very poor I agree. But more than good enough to make the point

FTFY. They can’t distinguish accents between RP/Cockney/Yorkshire/New Zealand.

VB

1 Like

Certainly looks like the DUP is paying back it’s billion nicely. They are so very cuntish.

Think I may have to head over to the CP thread…

I have to say, I fully agree with their position. To have NI as basically part of the EU/Ireland while the rest of the UK is not must be totally unacceptable to a Unionist party, however you slice it. It’s tantamount to Westminster saying that NI is just a fucking embarrassment - which it is, and that’s why they have come up with this plan.

Yes they can anything outside of
a David Niven accent is an Australian.

Does that sound creamy?

They think Australian is Martian. Not far wrong TBF :unamused:

Feckin’ hypocrites, they’ve got a fucking alien (or space cadet) as President.

1 Like

Fixed

Dear Santa
Can you and your elves bring me these for Christmas, please? I’ve been a very good boy.

liesbusS

4 Likes

Just copied from the BBC’s live feed from the HoL…

‘Over in the House of Lords, today’s business begins with oral questions’. Well, did she or didn’t she?

and just to keep other matters simmering:

Yeah put up or shut up Green.

“caring Conservatism” or crocodile tears?
(from the Grauniad live reporting):

"MPs are debating universal credit at the moment. As the Press Association reports, the Conservative MP Heidi Allen was left in tears after hearing the “destitution” faced by people as a result of government welfare reforms. Allen struggled to speak following a speech by the Labour MP Frank Field, in which he described persuading a man not to commit suicide and how an organisation separately helped a child “crying through hunger”. Field, chairman of the Commons work and pensions committee, said the father of the child also said he had had a “lucky week” after neighbours invited him to a funeral “so they could finish off the food” once the other guests had been fed.

Rising to speak after Field, Allen said:

I don’t know where to start after that. I’m humbled by the words from my honourable, good friend from Birkenhead. No government is perfect, no benefits system is perfect, no debate, no motion is perfect, but by God we work together and make this better.

Intervening to give Allen a chance to compose herself, Field said:

I’m just amazed for the first time I’ve been able to report those events publicly without weeping. I’m so affected by them, I’m affected as she is. That’s the debate we’re really having - how do we represent here the desperateness of many of our constituents when many of us feel we can’t offer them hope."

Accuracy filter switched on.

5 Likes