Armchair politics

Which is quite amusing, when you consider who / what this forum represents.

Not too much incitement here, yet more shit bucketry from our glorious cabinet.

Non productive, disabled workers should be hunted down & killed says Chancellor.

3 Likes

Speaking of hunted down and killed, time for a Running Man style TV show, but with politicians as the competitors, methinks. I reckon that would be first class entertainment with great ratings!

5 Likes

Can’t remember which comic came up with the original idea (so as not to claim this for myself), but you take the current house of commons and put them on a deserted island to survive and sort out all of their problems over 6 months.

Then when they get back, you tell them that none of it has been filmed…

3 Likes

Boris has arrived in Iran. Diplomatic faux pas expected anytime soon.

2 Likes

Iraq will get a mention at some point, the fuck-ups will start there.

Johnson has arrived in Iran …

Someone like Boris Yeltsin the head of state of a vast country might be conceivably be known by his first name, as might Elvis, or Jimmi, or Joni.

Johnson however is a lying cunt who has got where he is by nepotism toadying, lying and backstabbing, and currently only has a job because May fucked up in the biggest way possible without totally losing power.

What on earth has he ever done to be known by his first name only? please don’t pander to his ego.

5 Likes

What they need is for May to hold a press conference and say that Boris is there to train journalists.

8 Likes

I wasn’t pandering to his ego at all. That’s just silly bollocks.

I was saying he is an incompetent abroad. Boris or Johnson or foreign sec or whatever.

Johnson on arriving in Iran: “It’s wonderful to urr be welcomed so umm warmly by the Justice Minister for Iraq. As Foreign Secretary it’s urm a joy to…oh, sorry ! Iran, Iran !”

2 Likes

And I was saying don’t give him a status he doesn’t deserve. We don’t call any other politician by their fist name, it implies some sort of approval and acceptance.
“Look at Boris he is a bumbling fool at times and often an embarrassment but we love him for it.”

As opposed to “Look at that cunt Johnson”

5 Likes

Fucking hell, Kev :sleeping:

1 Like

I agree and have thought the same tbh.

Not sure if first name the issue.

2 Likes

Freudian slip.

VB

5 Likes

Finally I have found an eloquent article that summarises my issues with the current Labour party. I am quite aligned with the left wing politics, it’s the approach and the totalitarianism that’s the problem!

What would it take for Labour’s moderates to revolt?

3 Likes