Armchair politics

I’m dreaming of Theresa May being cemented & dropped in a loch.

1 Like

Never, ever been such a bunch of overtly corrupt cunts in government.

These fuckers act as they please, flagrantly, with complete impunity. What a fucking mess our politics has become.

2 Likes

They’re currently struggling to keep a lid on what the shower of shit from 25 years ago were up to. I’d say they were worse. Although Conservatives would now deny it, her colleagues had realised just how toxic & deranged Thatcher had become back then and even having deposed her, still felt the need to prevent her appearing at their conference.

That’s the best so far - very MAD comic :grin::+1:

6 Likes

I enjoy this guy and many of his opinions but I he may be a tad blinkered in terms of ‘taking control of the narrative.’ Certainly decent, balanced people can do this but so can cunts and corporations, governments, the prejudiced and the ill informed.

2 Likes

My pet peeve in our society is around the poor distribution of wealth and opportunities. But extrapolate this to India, and you get millions of really smart graduates unable even to get call centre jobs.

The article below is about scammers, who rip off stupid Americans (and also locals looking for jobs). While one may think that the people phoning you trying to scam you are utter scum, I can understand their resentment of the much greater opportunities in the West. Why shouldn’t they have a piece of it, even if gained through a fairly distasteful means?

Couldn’t agree more. Stealing is wrong but put in that position who wouldn’t break the law? Things aren’t always black and white.

Cunt of the highest order. Could he raise the Torys to a new level of cuntishness ?

1 Like

What. A. Fucking. Cunt. Both of them. In fact it’s about the only thing Young didn’t comment on - plenty of T&A though

Toby Young is an absolute loon. He actively advocates eugenics, which should be enough to disbar him from doing anything other than cleaning out septic tanks with his toothbrush. This is he, word for word:

once this technology [genetically engineered intelligence] becomes available, why not offer it free of charge to parents on low incomes with below-average IQs? Provided there is sufficient take-up, it could help to address the problem of flat-lining inter-generational social mobility and serve as a counterweight to the tendency for the meritocratic elite to become a hereditary elite. It might make all the difference when it comes to the long-term sustainability of advanced meritocratic societies.

All the stuff about tits etc is minor compared to his views on ‘social engineering’ which he wrote on extensively on certain right wing Australian sites that I’m not going to link to here or anywhere else.

2 Likes

He does have a bit of a point about those on low incomes and having low iq’s though.

1 Like

Low social mobility is not down to low IQ of the kids though, that’s the whole fucking point.

Nope. Absolute brain fart there.

It would be good to help the thickos out surely.

1 Like

I have an idea where we could start!

8 Likes

We could give your name to him for a start :roll_eyes:

Edit: beaten to it :rofl:

1 Like

My iq is the biggest.

1 Like