Armchair politics

ah but bumtell’s got a benchtop electron microscope to search for his braincell

2 Likes

2 Likes

Goes with your belly :laughing:

2 Likes

My belly is steadily shrinking. Possibly my iq too tbh.

1 Like

Iirc I got 139 on the wais iii scale a few years ago. Taint massive, but does me alright sweetcheeks.

centimetres?

2 Likes

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-questions-toby-youngs-government-vile-tweets/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Tosser that toby young bloke

2 Likes

Sounds like the outcome of an IQ test to me.

Kg surely?

Holy fuck

Looks like the loony fringe who were mostly kept in a box are becoming the mainstream. Ugh.

Who knew that Tories are throwbacks living in the past and resisting the evolution of society to more liberal and tolerant values.

3 Likes

Thing is, according to that article, most of the far right are over 65, so that way of thinking should, given time, literally die out.

1 Like

Great joined up thinking from the Tories to shaft the NHS when their core support relies on it.

2 Likes

That would be a fucking novelty. They can’t drag their snouts from the trough for long enough to see the big picture never mind act on it.

1 Like

It shouldn’t come as a surprise, but still it does. I’ve had to have a second mince pie just to cope.

Ffs, you’re still eating mince pies…in January! :smirk:

Mrs VB’s up for making another batch of mincers later today. Just as soon as I’ve got my soldering kit off the kitchen pier (customer due in a few minutes to have the plug on a cable changed).

VB