Armchair politics

Rather unfortunate ambiguity from Amber here:

“The Office for National Statistics is clear that much of it can be explained by significant improvements in police recording practices and more victims having the confidence to come forward, particularly in cases of sexual violence and domestic abuse: both things that I welcome.”

At last Rudd says something that we can all agree upon.

2 Likes

An estimated 4,751 people bedded down outside overnight in 2017, up 15% on previous year. Can the government not get it’s head around basic human needs? An enlightened populous may well be a stretch but a roof for fucks sake?

7 Likes

Love the chart, where did you grab it from?

It’s called Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs:

1 Like

So, that means, Boris is The Return Of The Mummy?

Or his brains were extracted through his nose some time back.

4 Likes

Must get my eyes sorted - read the bottom line in the top as ‘acceptance of farts’

Russia today sent out a stark warning to Britain that the Conservatives intend to cause ‘total chaos’ within the country.

"They are going to be thinking, 'how can we just cause so much pain to Britain?
“Damage its economy, rip its infrastructure apart, actually cause thousands and thousands and thousands of deaths, but actually have an element of creating total chaos within the country.”

Russia urged Britain to think again about leaving the Conservatives in charge.

Gavin Williamson is 14.

2 Likes

Then there’s the AA hierarchy of needs

4 Likes

Or spelt out - hifi cunts like horns.

Wheat are you talking about?

4 Likes

Hah yes it’s spelled :man_facepalming:

14 Likes

It’s good but still needs an ‘acceptance of farts’ though

Got the tip of that triangle lodged nicely into my anus.

1 Like

err, obvs omission from the bottom tier - “pork”

1 Like

No it doesn’t have to be.

Spelt is perfectly acceptable and I use it all the time in both spoken and written English.

1 Like

Meh! Needs more pedantry and grammar cuntishness. A flute-free layer might be good too.

There you go.

2 Likes