Armchair politics

A small detail that would have prevented my question :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can’t argue with any of that.

It may well turn out that the Ruskies did it. But until some real evidence turns up I refuse to believe it was them just because this or any other govt says so. Saying it’s obvious or the simplest answer is usually the right one or that Putin has form is not sufficient evidence IMV.

Fire needs to be fought with fire. All this political posturing is just that…posturing. The real retaliation is underway.

I have it on good authority that Operation ‘Toxic Tit’ has been approved for deployment as evidenced by a visa application being accepted by Russia on the grounds of a ‘recreational fishing trip’, and ‘riverbank appreciation’.

Further evidence is available through cctv footage of a bearded be-sandaled individual asking for directions to the nearest denim outfitters followed by a trip to an artisinal cabbage emporium.

No… . all you sheeple have been distracted by gummint narratives and not seen the real power play. @Jim is the perfect binary weapon. Safe enough to enjoy and be near until filled with cabbage or anything faintly yeasty.

With a guff here and phutt there those ruskies won’t know what hit 'em.

8 Likes

can we go to war with the French now?

4 Likes

LOL, this account is good value.

Rattled Tories urgently seek social media foothold. Please help. :smiley:

He’s a Labour supporter.

Or Red Tory in your common parlance.

Thinking of applying for the job, apparently they are recruiting SM types like billyo

1 Like

Why isn’t Corbyn on the expulsion list?? :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s their best chance of re-election, apparently Corbyn has the ability to negate the post Brexit blame vote.

Yes and Macron. He should be banned from the UK and all French diplomats be sent home. How dare they not do ‘fantasy politics’ (their words) with the rest of us…

Maybe they just don’t like anyone making a big fuss

VB

Are they on Russian gas by any chance? :slight_smile:

I suspect that seeking to scupper Nord Stream 2 by driving a wedge between the EU & Russia would suit quite a few other potential gas sellers.

Using Organo Phosphates to kill people is just so last century. If they want to kill their own traitorous citizens in foreign countries why don’t they use drones like we do? We could even sell them some.

Meanwhile, to show how serious we are about this.

Russian state energy giant Gazprom successfully borrows $750 million in London during Theresa May’s speech on Russian spy's poisoning https://t.co/0jpT14Ei9c

— Mikhail Golub (@golub) March 15, 2018

That would have been syndicated and pre-sold before this whole thing kicked off. The tweet is irrelevant other than to stir up discontent.

1 Like

Are the 23 diplomats being expelled this week a balance to the 23 footballers who’ll be expelled from Russia on 28th June?

6 Likes

The only people not joining in with the fantasy politics are a few loons on the front bench with Corbyn… :joy:

and the French.