Armchair politics

What does better mean?

I don’t know, you’ve just been giving us all numbers. There must be a reason for it.

At least they photoshopped his coat out

1 Like

I’ve tried to follow the story of Cambridge Analytica and it’s involvement with Brexit and Trump. The levels of manipulation are as frightening as they are undermining. This story, in part, suggests some explanation for how the UK and US got so upside down so fast. Russia’s Troll farms and psycho algorithms also have a stake here along with god know what additional techniques?
How to unravel this let alone prevent further fuckery is mind boggling…

I understand that’s the phrase that ‘six’ are currently using

Seems Ch4 have been undercover there,and will be releasing footage over coming days.

The Telegraph’s take on Cambridge Analytica. Very surprising. :lying_face:

I have always been uncomfortable with facebook, my account was originally set up in the Name Tel Tastic and contained nonsense information.Now they require proof of ID.
maybe now is the time to close the account.
Do the Yanks have anything equivalent to the new GDPR regs including a right to be forgotten and all your data deleted?

The Russians admitted inventing and making it 20 years ago.

They operate in the UK, so they’ll need to comply with UK law.

2 Likes

With the amount of stuff on Facebook that could be very interesting come May 25th.
Presumably they would have to remove all posts, all likes, all quoted posts etc, that could get very complicated!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Typical tory approach, it must be immigrants and criminals but not cutbacks.

coming out of prison with no support. “It’s very difficult. We also have a real problem in London with people coming over [mainly from Europe] for jobs

1 Like

Carol Cadwalladr will soon be denounced by right thinking tabloids as an ‘enemy of the people’ a foil hatted conspiracy theorist and an unpatriotic traitor trying to thwart the will of the afore mentioned people. Dacre & Murdoch won’t let this go.

Be marvelous if those two coffin dodgers were implicated in this affair too. No doubt one or both of them has hacked Zuckerbergs phone…

If we just shoot all the homeless, all criminals, all benefit claimants and anyone who needs hospital treatment we would solve all the problems of this country in one fell swoop.

Fucking easy this politics lark.:+1:

Don’t forget the stupid. Please shoot them too. Also anyone who puts an apostrophe in the wrong place on a public forum.

1 Like

Why the fuck do the Government equate the homeless with rough sleepers?

Most homeless are not sleeping rough, they are sofa surfing, or are a family living in one room in ‘emergency accommodation’.
We have a massive housing problem for too many reasons to list here, but this Government (and previous Governments) are doing fuck all about it.

By saying Homelessness = Rough Sleepers = Drug and Alcohol problems in peoples minds they are more or less saying it is self inflicted.
The press are complicit in this deceit
Talk about fake news

9 Likes

3 Likes