Armchair politics

I suspect performance enhancing growth hormones.

This could be a lot of fun…:lying_face:. I think the point of it all is to stop the Brexit bill being so vague that anything at all would be possible in the near future. Forcing the detail upon the Government would avoid both Brino and/or a hard Brexit being possible.

I wonder how many letters Graham Brady has now?

1 Like

Labour Eats Itself 2018 edition. Top of The Pops Blame Game

1. Right-wing press.
  2. Blairite (Red Tory) factions.
    straight in with a new entry at…
  3. Zionist-Capitalist conspiracy.
  4. Not listening more to a few hundred thousand far-left nujobs who unironically think they represent mainstream Britain because they mention the NHS a lot.
  5. The Capitalist EU.
  6. Thatcher.
  7. The wrong type of snow.

Out of the charts for 270 weeks running… Themselves

3 Likes

Absolutely spot on there Marke. As there is no mention of Chuka Umunna, Owen Jones and his fantasy world of lunacy, Dianne Abbot’s ability to count and/or Kinnock I must assume that you are showing admirable restraint.

It is a just shame that the other lot are all so utterly hopeless, deluded, unpleasant, ineapt and/or corrupt that they make Irish and Australian politicians look sensible and Labour almost plausible :disappointed:.

To be fair, I just include Owen Smith(?) and Chuka into 2) because that’s what Momentum do, amirite?

1 Like

Fair enough as number 2 just about covers that lovely bunch…

2 Likes

How dare those unpatriotic scientists at Porton Down not be sure the poison came from or was made in Russia? Whose side are they on?

Fortunately our back pedalling propaganda merchants are now insisting that it’s the other intelligence (that they must have had early on) that allowed Boris to liken Putin to Hitler given that PD can’t say with any certainty what the source of the poison was.

if it wasn’t so serious it’d be funny.

Let’s see if the UK can hold it’s little coalition of nations together from now on. Not looking good.

5 Likes

Wonder if the media will apologise to that beardy bloke who had the temerity to suggest that a bit of evidence would be nice.

Amazed at how BoJo has left us looking silly…again.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting some fair play to the beardy bloke?

I’d cut back on the drugs if I were you. Trust me, I Never say that!

1 Like

Certainly not. That would be unpatriotic. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

“We have not identified the precise source, but we have provided the scientific info to government who have then used a number of other sources to piece together the conclusions you have come to.”

I’m not sure this really changes anything. There aren’t any other states known to have ever produced Novichok, and it would be nigh on impossible for indivduals or small groups with a grievance to manufacture and subsequently handle or store.

However, the conspiracy theorist’s favourite saying is “if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a sofa.” will always hold true.

The BBC’ll be along in a few days or so.

Made I larf :+1:

Iran have (under the jurisdiction of OPCW) and the USA dismantled the Uzbekistan facility where it was allegedly first developed so they’ll have had the wherewithal to add it to their, as yet undestroyed, chemical weapons stockpile. If the US have the know how then no doubt their close friends in the Middle East (signed but not yet ratified members of OPCW) may also have that capability especially given their status as possessors of the largest stockpile of chemical weapons in the ME.

Plenty of states could have produced this including Britain (inventors of VX lest we forget)

5 Likes

Do you have any source for that other than Craig Murray’s website?

Then your other list of USA, “friends in the Middle East” seems like wishful thinking on your part.

You’ll understand the details of the chemistry involved much better than I do!
http://www.spectroscopynow.com/details/ezine/1591ca249b2/Iranian-chemists-identify-Russian-chemical-warfare-agents.html?tzcheck=1,1,1,1,1&&tzcheck=1&tzcheck=1&tzcheck=1

With regard Netanyahu, he does have a bit of form.

The shelf life of nerve agents is very short, I think at most a few years even if stored as binary agents.

Doubt that many countries outside of Russia, UK or US (NATO etc) have the capabilities to make a pure enough military grade version these days.

Not sure this stuff was perfect, given the lack of fatalities so far

1 Like