Armchair politics

This particular chemical attack has been predicted for the past few weeks. It isn’t a surprise. Samples of a chemical containing some nerve agent will be soon be delivered by the noble White Helmets to the OPCW. PD will test it & find it matches the material allegedly used in Salisbury. Case proven. Bombs away.

Blimey I get that watching Chelsea. :grimacing:

1 Like

On the BBC Harry and whatsherface’s wedding cake is enough to keep Israeli war crimes off the front page.

1 Like

You’ve been spending far too long on pfm if you are coming up with batshit crazy conspiracy theories like that.

4 Likes
4 Likes

While the UK & US governments’ concern about the citizens of Ghouta is all very touching, you do wonder why they don’t seem to give a toss about the citizens of Gaza.

2 Likes

If our enemies are shooting at you, you are an innocent victim.
If our friends are shooting at you, you are a terrorist.
If both our friends and our enemies are shooting at you, you are a Kurd.

5 Likes

i imagine it’s because the alliance with Israel is worth it. Much the same reason why we don’tkick up too much fuss about the subarine launched tactical nuclear missiles that they also happen to have, in contrast to the ones Iran so desperately wants.

Submarine. Jeez, c’mon Bob :roll_eyes:.

VB

2 Likes
4 Likes

“Just stick to being a regular mare then you fucking toxic, hawk browed, cum repelling, cunt spangled, fuck trudging, Sugar irritating, dick head attracting, Mail Online abortion” - Tuckered

4 Likes

I’m not sure how Twitter works but how the fuck would anyone stumble across what that toxic piece of shit tweets. Do you not have to follow people to read the shit they post?

1 Like

Tweets are like dog turds. You don’t seek them out. Sometimes they find you.

1 Like

Ha, I was making the same analogy in my head in her case. I was thinking of a scenario where one encounters a huge fresh steaming dog shit on the pavement and thinking nobody would go up to it and berate it for being an out of place disgusting dog turd. The sane course of action would be to avoid, don’t inhale or visually examine and not interact with it in anyway.

1 Like
5 Likes

Everything in the Middle East is about oil or gas.

Can’t someone just drill down to the giant gas reservoir under the Persian Gulf and throw a match in - end of problem.:smiley:

So many wars are ‘sold’ on the emotive basis rather than the practical and ugly economic truth.
The West is always positioned as ‘The good guys,’ ’ the Saviors’ and ’ the righteous’ - These rationalized justifications are seemingly palatable to the public if you feed them sufficient ‘threat’ and moral outrage.

1 Like