Audionote JP S9 SUT

Oh I don’t know, I’m rather enjoying all the io owners not being able to own it.

2 Likes

I assume you mean that if somebody pays you a fair price for everything then you will allow them to purchase the SUT at a ‘mates’ rate that will be the monetary equivalent of being fisted vigorously by Godzilla.

Fair enough too. :+1:

Hi–New member here and saw this. Not sure what to make of thread, but if available, I’m interested. Please let me know.

Best
Max

4 Likes

Just had a PM asking if this is for sale. Currently is is not.

1 Like

Top trolling in the classifieds :+1:

1 Like

Schrödinger’s for sale thread.

2 Likes

As we agreed that I wouldn’t buy this several months ago I don’t see how it can ever be for sale again.

Damn, I was hoping it wasn’t available.

Can you refuse me first dibs if you decide to sell?

2 Likes

I was first in line to not have it, when it was first advertised as not for sale, so still have the right of first refusal (?, tricky that) and I still don’t want it.

2 Likes

Oi! Get to the front of the queue :rage:

2 Likes

I’m amazed that this still has not sold after being not for sale for so long.

I have offered double the asking price and have still been denied the exquisite gut rot of post purchase depression. Ex dealer scum are the cruelest and therefore the best.

In the current market place gear really takes ages to not sell.

Treat em mean keep em keen (Scumbag bible pg 669)

I have not been in a really bad place for quite a few months now since realising that I don’t want to buy this.
The only way through it has been to not turn my S6 upside down in the rack.

2 Likes

After ferreting away money for the last 18 months,I’ve decided I still don’t want this

However I’ve pmd you my neighbours mob number as he doesn’t want one either

1 Like

I was never interested and even if it was given to me, I would just use it as a door stop.

I don’t need a door stop & probably wouldn’t buy it from you if I did. GLWTS.

2 Likes

I do need a doorstop but wouldn’t buy one that wasn’t for sale.