Best chocolate

Not this!

I remember the worst chocolate I ever had was a Terry’s Chocolate Raspberry which I found in an airport duty free. Rancid.

1 Like

Leave my chocolate alone :rage:

2 Likes

Sainsbury’s have obviously borked their buying this Easter, as there were still piles of these being flogged for 60p.

Hershey’s? Obvious troll is obvious

1 Like

No troll, it’s lovely, also not really chocolate but whatever.

I miss Cherry-Ripes (out of the fridge). Maybe I should buy some on-line…
Fry’s Chocolate Cream’s come close (also out of fridge) and taste much as I remember them as a kid.

even I am not quite sure about Soy Sauce flavoured KitKat

you can get some in the UK

we bought a mixed pack and without fail, they were revolting.

1 Like

shouldn’t that be Kit-e-Kat?

1 Like

Mmmmm I’d like to try the “Everyday Luxury Kit Kat” with cranberry, almonds.

Cadbury a few decades ago was a great chocolate, but now I agree, is crap.

That is what happens when you are owned by Kraft the kunts.

2 Likes

Some time last year i sent a Double Decker back to Cadbury’s for them to investigate just how they had managed to put such a thin layer of chocolate on it - it was genuinely transparent. In the letter I also asked if they really though it was a good idea to be taking Dairy Milk out of Creme Eggs but putting it into Philadelphia cream cheese*. They ignored me but sent me a £2 voucher, which i threw into the bin.

• In case anyone hadn’t heard of it, Philadelphia with Dairy Milk is wrong on so many levels. And utterly bloody luscious.

Sorry, what was the original question again? Oh yes - chocolate. Butler’s Irish. End of.

A very different kind of chocolate orange

1 Like

I’ll tell you what, those ginger prices with chocolate from Hotel Chocolat are amazing.

BDay present from Down Under just arrived…into the chiller for a bit first…

3 Likes