Best chocolate

My all time favourite. I’m expecting a delivery imminently :+1:

Putting chocolate in the fridge is alien to me.

Sure :roll_eyes:
Try that in Oz. Cherry Ripes are mostly fondant anyway.

They are like crack cocaine in my house. When MiL sends a care package (cherry ripes, violet crumbles etc) I have to hide everything or all hell breaks loose as Jackie and the girls go into a feeding frenzy.

All rations would be served cold from if they could be relied on to survive more than 30 seconds in the fridge.

1 Like

:+1:

are the ones I bought on Amazon UK any different to the ones air lifted in from afar?

If you are a Strayan then the Amazon ones are ‘inferior’ while the stuff from Oz is ‘proper’. I note that neither variety has a measurable shelf life in this house.

Personally, I think they are inedible rubbish but gain much petty satisfaction from hiding the stuff and then pretending to forget where I put it (at great personal danger too).

1 Like

Been too long to remember honestly.

They’ve reminded me to try this again though:

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/jun/18/cherry-ripe-bars-recipe-lepard

we didn’t like them when we bought a 6 pack, we ate two and gave the rest away. Too sweet for me and poor quality chocolate

Just ate one for research purposes.
Tasted like… a Cherry Ripe tbh.
N&L refused to try it… a good result for me.

I agree. The girls on the other hand would probably declare the Strayan version of a Fatwah upon you for such blaspheming.

1 Like

The Toblerone tunnel, it isn’t what you think it is :slight_smile:

Nope

Nope

Apparently so

It doesn’t look as if she has eaten many Toblerones :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Amaury Guichon, an “International Pastry Consultant,” combines our favoured pastimes.

Music never tasted this good.

5 Likes

Had to look this man up after viewing this. Incredible :heart_eyes:

I’ve see it before, the horn is too small. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve been told that before :worried:

5 Likes
1 Like

Great news!!

1 Like

Toblerone is shite.

3 Likes