Best of Local News

Southerners

5 Likes

Charity hospice robber! How low can you go?

Did he use the money to tie lots of ballons to his house?

5 Likes
3 Likes

Advert on Shetland Classifieds today:

Greggings - Ā£8

Comes with Authentic grease stain on the top right thigh - as you will know they only come in one size (8) if you have visited this establishment, you would have seen ladyā€™s of a certain size wearing other makes - with a camel toe that looks like a folded fuckin matressā€¦

Does not included p&p

11 Likes

Thereā€™s an armed SWAT team in Wheathampstead (village just north of St Albans near @coco ), complete with armed police, tracker dogs and a helicopter. Apparently someone from Luton visited.

Edit: he was chased by six police Range Rovers through St Albans as well.

1 Like

3 Likes

Anthony Leach, who lives there, said the smell of smoke is ā€œin every roomā€.

ā€œItā€™s like you could almost smoke mackerel in there,ā€ he added.

:rofl:

Iā€™m surprised there arenā€™t warnings of a drought given how little rain there seems to have been over the past few months.

My 3 butts are emptyšŸ˜’

I like big butts:yum:

1 Like

3 Likes

The smoke is drifting amazingly far, Wigan got smothered a few times today. Itā€™s burning deep in the peat apparently so just keeps flaming up in random spots.

Not my pic:

4 Likes

My brother lives in Greenfield which is very close. He said he has had to keep all of windows closed and chatted to a couple of farmers in the local last night who had spent most the day trying to move livestock.

That can cause very long-lasting damage. In the summer of '76 I understand there was a good deal of burning on the N York Moors. When I walked across it in 2016 you could still see the signs if you knew what to look for.

VB

Whatā€™s the time. Doomsday Clock?