Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

I’m ex forces so I do, very much.

1 Like

Pretty much same attitude here. If we must have a flag, why not this one

Pretty hard to get that upside down, back to front, inside out, etc.

3 Likes

The UK flag has fuck all to do with brexit and to use it or slag it off such is being as big a bunch of cunts as the NF and EDL to tried to hijack it for their own racist purposes.

1 Like

Who is slagging it off?

Well, liking this comes pretty close for me.

I voted remain but fail to see how a lack of respect for all the servicemen who died under our flag doesn’t warrant an iota of “care”.

Feel a bit sad TBH.

Don’t you think that is a bit of a leap from what he posted?

I said I didn’t care about a piece of cloth with colours on it…

Said nowt about caring or respecting for people.

No, because that is what “that piece of cloth” represents.

See last post.

It was mainly aimed at the racist (ex) councillor cunt in the original post but as Mick said pretty much anyone who slags it off.

Being indifferent to something is far removed from slagging it off, no?

I’m not sure it is

Depends on how you read it “a piece of cloth with colours on” may mean something to others like ex services.

The colours are regimental awards for bravery displayed on the Union Flag hence “the trooping of the colours”

You read it as indifference I read it differently, don’t think it was intended as an insult or slagging off but that’s the way I view comments like that.

1 Like

I love and respect all the people in this country and am glad that people like yourself joined the service to protect us. I’m not over keen on the institutions in this country though. I see the flag as an outdated representation of those institutions.

I really don’t know how you can put both of those comments in the same sentence

I pressed keys on the keyboard and the words magically appeared :roll_eyes:

Well that justifies it then

Glad you understand.

Das Schumann wave has taught me
Countries are man made constructs.
There is land and on it there are people.
Some people wave flags in aligence to their differences… odd really.

3 Likes

The army, the flag and the government all represent the country. I may not agree with government policy, or with the appropriation of the flag for political point-scoring, but I sure as hell understand how serving and ex-service personnel feel such an attachment to the Union flag and what it means to them personally.