Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Well indeed, the articles are already there to manage the movement of EU nationals within EU rules, but the UK government never enforced them. Knobheads.

2 Likes

Exactly. In many parts of the EU freedom of movement/ right to reside ends after 3-6months if you have no job or access to income. Also access to social welfare and some forms of healthcare can be capped and/or time limited. The notion of the Eastern European benefit tourist is overblown mightily by our media…:angry:

3 Likes

and may I suggest that that has been the biggest problem over the last 10 years ?

3 Likes

Yes, please do. Repeatedly.

Sorted that for you

2 Likes

Bit of a time period fail there Chuck if you want to take the Daily Mail’s fascination with fascism/bromance for Adolph into account.

2 Likes

Ah, good point there fella. Double it to 80 years and we’ll call it done.

Worth a read as always

But the Christmas cracker patriots don’t care about that. No harm that they do to our country can ever be too much in exchange for their intellectually moribund and practically flawed notion of sovereignty, and no lie is too great to be told in pursuit of it.

3 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

Later, fuckos has just entered my lexicon

3 Likes

This is really going to help UK car production.

But as Boris would say, Fuck business

Rules that we have to comply with and have no say in? Yay go take back control woo.

1 Like

No, no, that was all Project Fear…

1 Like

Renewed as from a couple of days ago. Purple>blue.

2 Likes

Nice to see my MP as a signatory to this - when 2/3rds of her constituency voted remain.

He should be reminded of this at the first opportunity. I guess he will hide behind the manifesto though.

Interesting analysis of the destructive effect of the Brexit shambles on the integrity of the UK.

This is woefully written. You cannot short sterling as the article claims. If you sell sterling you must buy another currency. The decision to sell one currency is the same as the decision to buy another. You might engage is other trades designed to profit from volatility over a period, or a sharp depreciation, but that won’t involve shorts.

On the other hand this is a fine piece of analysis, but is behind a paywall :angry:

https://www.ft.com/content/f67f71f4-753c-11e8-aa31-31da4279a601

Wouldn’t they have just bought dollars as the exchange rate went up to 1.50? There was an explanation of the scam on Bloomberg’s site earlier. To do with announcing Remain had won even though they knew that Leave had.