Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

You’re clearly not into Brexit. We’ll be using groats by the time those fuckers have finished with us.

1 Like

We’ll be bartering root vegetables.

VB

1 Like

Fixt

1 Like
1 Like

Two and six sounds like a lot more than two an a halve.
Now I understand why so many people long for those bygone days, they must have felt much wealthier then.

1 Like

The Pound was worth 240 pence back in the day. We were 2.4 times as rich before decimalisation.

3 Likes

I think you’ll find that you mean more richerer :roll_eyes:

Are you a Management Scientist??

2 Likes

Top effort this.

WTF is a management scientist?

Management?

With science?

Cheesecake!

No idea. We have one who reckons that he lost more than half his wealth when we went from 240d to 100p in the £. He is rather ancient and eccentric though.

Fruitcake actually, with extra helpings of nuts for cliche purposes.

I sympathise with him - I lose half my wealth every time I breath.

I therefore conclude that breathing is bad for me and am formulating a non-breathing strategy.

Is that management science? If so, I have it down.

Yay, check out my awesome logic.

1 Like
1 Like

Again

Brexit - the shit that keeps on giving (or taking, depending on where you stand)…

Remind me again which was the moronic stupid party that gave a vote, ah yes…

1 Like

This article is a bit of a rambling waffle, but the bit on the costs of Brexit is interesting, as costs of transition from protection (autarky) to free trade are usually assumed away in the theoretical models touted by Brexiteers (who ignore the zero slack, zero costs assumptions). Anyway, the nub of some decent work from the LSE is that the worst case scenario is that living standards fall by 9% in the UK.

:thinking:

1 Like

Excellent,always thought food and clothes were overated.

1 Like

Brexit shoes

With laces,how the other half live.