Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Crisis? What crisis? Abandon ship!! You couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

Tim Farron & Vince Cable missed the vote that the tories won by two, his excuse was that he “called it wrong” but will vote against the early holiday. Good to see you’ve got your priorities right and all this says to me is he’s just admitted he hasn’t got a clue about politics if he didn’t think it would be close or couldn’t be arsed voting on a brexit issue.

what a cunt.

ps - it wasn’t luck you colossal bell end it was the fact you didn’t fucking vote :clown_face:

I was authorised to be absent from the vote last night for a pre-arranged engagement. Nobody expected the vote to be as close as it was. We clearly called it wrong, as did Labour, and I take full responsibility for my part – the Tories don’t deserve any luck. https://twitter.com/timfarron/status/1019154239501864961/photo/1

— Tim Farron (@timfarron) July 17, 2018

1 Like

Every single one of them is a fucking cabbage.

6 Likes

That is unbelievable. What else is there for Lib Dems to be doing at the moment ?

3 Likes

Way to rally the support of the 48% you nuggets.

Finding a more energetic leader who can raise their profile and marshal even a basic level of opposition to HMG?

I know Paddy Ashdown is dead from hats, but you’d expect him to be doing a better job 15 years after he retired or whenever it was.

I’m sure post-Brexshit we’ll be able to negotiate a similar deal in perhaps, oh, I dunno, maybe 10-20 years

The list of Vote Leave campaign fraudsters reads like a BBC Question Time dream panel.

4 Likes

http://newsthump.com/2017/07/06/brexit-saves-uk-from-catastrophically-lucrative-eu-free-trade-deal-with-japan/

1 Like

Sums it right up.

Senior Tory calls for referendum to be re-run in the light of evidence of Vote Leave’s ‘cheating’.

Sarah Wollaston, a Conservative who chairs the Commons health committee and the Commons liaison committee, says the Electoral Commission report reveals deliberate “cheating”. She says Dominic Cummings, the Vote Leave campaign director, said the help his campaign got from AggregateIQ made all the difference. But Cummings now refuses to give evidence to a Commons committee, despite claiming that Brexit was all about restoring the authority of parliament. And she says the referendum should be re-run.

‘We cannot have confidence that this referendum was secure. It should be re-run’.

Who runs the country? The answer is too awful to contemplate

Told.

1 Like

I never used to like her but that was an outstanding speech.

Props for using the word “clusterfuck”. :smile:

1 Like

Crace alone is worth the Graun monthly subs.

I still don’t like Soubry but I like JRM even less.

Joking aside, surely we need more MPs to stand up and be counted as it were.

JRM is the worst kind of everything; happy to be elected by his constituency but more happy to go against their wishes, i.e. his constituency voted remain. I think that’s correct - swift size 11 to the nads if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Wish May would tell the ERG to just fuck off.

4 Likes

From the dispatch box would be even better :joy::joy:

While I hold the Government and Opposition in contempt, I have to admit that the rebels on both sides are a feckin’ disgrace to rebellion. How hard is it to get the feckin’ place to vote for a CU if that is what the majority actually wants?

Feckin’ eejits. :rage:

Holy fuck did Davis really say this:

Best of all, we were bound to get a great trade deal because as the other EU countries couldn’t speak English they wouldn’t be able to understand when we were negotiating in English.