Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

And it was a UK decision, not an EU imposition to change in the first place.

2 Likes

Also it was never a UK choice for blue, the colour blue was chosen by the UN for passports.

These fucktards are celebrating a colour that was imposed upon the UK.

And there are French words inside which will stay with the new blue one. Fucking muppets.

Not to mention the French on the fucking Royal Crest.

Apologies if that’s what you meant @charliechan

It is what I meant but you said it right

1 Like

7 Likes

What the fuck has the dog shit done to deserve this?:rage:

ps. What is the cunt wearing? :thinking:

2 Likes

Looked quite dapper until the ketchup accident

The slimy cunt is channelling Toad of Toad Hall.

http://i.imgur.com/oc5dQyY.jpg

1 Like

Adonis has quit (it’s been coming for a while). On another subject - the bailout of Stagecoach’s East Coast rail franchise - he uses a lovely phrase which I have filed away:

As you know, I raised these concerns with the Chancellor and the Transport Secretary … I received no response from either Minister beyond inappropriate requests to desist.

:grin: (my bold). Here’s the full text of his letter

VB

5 Likes

:popcorn:

The letter is mighty indeed…Two standouts for me are:

'I hope the PAC calls Sir Richard Branson and Sir Brian Souter to give evidence. I am ready to share troubling evidence with the PAC and other parliamentary committees investigating the bailout.

This I want to hear.

Also, the following:

If Brexit happens, taking us back into Europe will become the mission of our children’s generation, who will marvel at your acts of destruction

Alas, I can’t see this happening for at least a couple of generations as most of the yoof today seem too tied to FaceTwitSnapShat and X factor

1 Like

May to hand Boris a central role in Brexit? :scream: or smart politics?

Ahh, who fucking cares anymore? I think I’m becoming immune to the constant stream of shite, lies and general mumblings coming out of No.10.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I had forgotten that Farage finished behind a bloke in a Dolphin suit in a bye-election. :clown_face:

3 Likes

Precisely why is Barnier meeting this fuckwit who represents no one but himself?

He is an MEP still IIRC, so it is OK to meet with Barnier as presumably he represents those fucknuggets who voted him in since 1999. The fact Barnier should, and probably will, politely ignore him is a bonus.

Yes I get that but what’s to be achieved? Barnier knows only too well what a trough snorting little fuck pig Farage is, and the toad himself is not part of the crack negotiation team. Just surprised Barnier didn’t tell him to get to fuck.

1 Like