Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

“…the England of Nelson and Florence Nightingale … that place is no more. Variety may soon be all we have.”

When politics or fiction, it’ll be probably the Muppet Show.

BTW: in that Guardian article is an interesting link to another article in the German SZ from june 22, 2017:

1 Like

Tricky to water down human rights legislation as they can be contested at the European Court of Human Rights. i note that neither of the two pieces of legislation mentioned by Liberty and the Independent are HR legislation, slightly misleading headline.

I can’t really disagree with anything in the SZ article but it is a bit rich being harangued on political instability by a fucking German whose compatriots have just elected significant numbers of AFD nazis to the Bundestag.

1 Like

Germany reacted with a sort of copy of UKIP or right wing Tory voting, since well over a million refugees came to Germany. Not happy with that reaction either.
AfD however started as a EU sceptical party, but moved to the extreme right. Some members from the first hour left the party.

Good job we are so strong and stable with no-one dying on the floors of our hospital unlike Jerry, eh? Personally, I think the DUP are the finest people in Europe to setting policy. Nowt right-wing or backward about them.

:wink:

1 Like

Why so stingy, it was just 1 billion pounds…

1 Like

Nowadays, the definition of an old person is one that thinks a billion is a lot of money for a government.

Everything is relative…
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-refugees-spend-20-billion-euros-2016-angela-merkel-crisis-budgets-middle-east-north-africa-a7623466.html

So, despite the British government implicitly threatening a ‘no deal’ scenario itself to extract concessions from Brussels, David Davis writes a letter to Mrs May complaining about the EU27 preparing for a no-deal Brexit. I love this response:

Fuck me. Even more of The Stupid than I thought was possible from DD…:unamused:

4 Likes

Once again Auntie Beeb shuns any attempt to call out HMG Brexit bullshit

This time Phillip Hammond is unchallenged (on R4) when stating that the EU is talking about punishing the UK for Brexit. They’re not, they’re explaining the implications of no deal to EU businesses.

As in, the same No Deal that HMG has assigned a Minister to, and to which Phil has assigned 3bn quid.

For the love of God, we’re just sleepwalking into a shitstorm.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obrien-analysis-david-davis-no-deal-letter/

Blimey, even he realises it is a total shambles and wants out (in).

5 Likes

fixt

1 Like

LOL, maybe cash-strapped Nige wants his cushy MEP job back?

1 Like

He is an utter moron.

Good examples of a flounce and backtracking, 10/10.

Cunt.

6 Likes

The fuckwittery continues…