Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

There’s an old saying which was applied quite recently to Boris which is that he’s “a stupid person’s idea of a clever person”. The fact is he’s not very bright. He stumbles from position to position, some of them pretty contradictory. He doesn’t seem to realise that his chopping and changing simply reveals to everyone that he’s a clueless dick who’s cack-handedly making this up as he’s going along.

VB

15 Likes
2 Likes

Just.Fuck.Off.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well if you’re going to plain lie about some fictitious money and it’s completely fucking obvious it’s made up and wishful then what better way to demonstrate your utter refusal to admit this than by inflating the original lie even further. Well done Boris, you’re a credit to the undeserving over privileged elite :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

As everybody must know by now, the 18.6 bn which you can devide over 52 weeks is without receipts from the EU and without rebate.
And money is of course not being sent.

You can nothing but conclude that the only thing ‘grossly underestimated’ is his stupidity.

12 Likes

Brexit stamps

9 Likes

human

9 Likes

Makes me smile when I hear my brother in law’s parents (who have retired to Italy) moaning about their pension being devalued by the week pound.

Twats voted leave via a postal vote!

9 Likes
2 Likes

This goes someway to explain Brexit…

UKIP batshits removing any doubt that they are as thick as fucking mince

11 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ! My OCD is twitching !!!

That was mean to say…

1 Like

The end of the world as we know it :frowning_face:.

VB

1 Like

Indeed,if they make country slices smaller,then i will be moving.

1 Like

They’ll be going after this next…

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: