Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

We will blame the Russians for tampering with he Brexit vote along with CA and a number of other ‘baddies’
Really the UK wanted Remain but the baddies were naughty and now Mumma May has triumphed over those pesky meddlers.

1 Like

I doubt it. That would involve the Tory Party admitting they were either wrong or duped. Neither is ever going to happen. I think the only hope is Ulster saying NO! and the Government falling and I can’t ever see the DUP allowing that to happen. This has catastrophe written all over it.

Plucky independent Britain sets forth to win trade deals & influence people.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit

I notice that Mogg was there but wouldn’t get on board once he realised Farage was also there. :smiley:

It seems such a simple issue taking back control of our waters but the people using the issue to justify Brexit didn’t understand that we export most of the fish we catch & import most of the cod & haddock we eat here. It’ll be ironic if Brexit leads to the demise of the tradtional British chippie.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Good to see the media doing live reports on a few mackerel on a boat with some dead fish. Yet struggle to put anything when tens of thousands march over the Nhs

A boat full of dead fish
and I believe there were some Haddock on board

2 Likes

:rofl:

@Nigel_Farage has been reported to @CityWestminster and @metpoliceuk for fly tipping animal carcasses into the Thames, which is a criminal offence. If you could add your concerns to them too, your added weight would assist us greatly. Many thanks.

4 Likes

13 Likes
3 Likes

Brexiters is gonna become an insult and stick as well as Mail reader :rofl:

IMG-20180321-WA0011

5 Likes

Some fantastic news this morning. The government contract to produce the new, post brexit blue UK passport has been awarded to. French company.
:smile:

5 Likes

Is this because we don’t make John Bull printing kits anymore?

2 Likes

Pah, printing is German. Brexit means passports on vellum.

You can almost guarantee the French company bent over backwards to win this. I wouldn’t be surprised to find they’re making next to no margin.

We’re taking back control of our right to do deals all across the globe, starting in France.

1 Like

You’ve made your bed. Now lie in it.

VB

6 Likes