Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

It might not be better Brexit, comrade, but can you not already feel the warm glow of the coming revolution ?

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t need any trade deals under Corbyn as weā€™d be working and living as a collective with our sole trading partner being Russia for potatoes.

2 Likes

And it will be glorious comradeā€¦

2 Likes

What a worthless, nothing story.

As big a cunt as Nigel Garbage and his party are, this really is of no consequence.

1 Like

Here or Cockpunch?
Little differenceā€¦

and take your fecking daughter with you

2 Likes

Meh, what else would you expect of him?

Equally, if we had remained then nothing would have been said about rich people buying second homes in the EU using the freedoms accorded to all, but only actually available to the rich.

3 Likes

I presume this policy is designed to fire up Arlene for the Marching Season. I almost hear the UlsterSaysNo orchestra tuning up already.

Meanwhile, it further news about Delusion in Government:

1 Like

Any truth in the rumour that Arleneā€™s gaff lies within Davisā€™s proposed new buffer zone (DMZ) ? :grinning:

2 Likes

fxt, cos thatā€™s the way I read it first

:scream:

Seek professional help immediately, you are clearly very disturbed and so the rest of us donā€™t really need to suffer the hideous imagery fuelling your fap-fantasies.

Also, see an optician.

3 Likes

2 Likes

The shit-stirring witch

I am forever grateful to this parish for answering many of lifeā€™s conundrums. I was particularly piqued to learn Sadeā€™s minge bares a remarkable resemblance to a pecan nut - The foster gash really displayed little in the way of creative deduction, certainly it looks like

Rather closer to the truth I suspect.

3 Likes

Unfortunately thereā€™s a bone in there, there will always be those that wonā€™t and those that ā€¦

6 Likes
6 Likes