Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

So what would you call it if the view of the 52% was ignored?

1 Like

Why donā€™t you fuck right off you prick.

4 Likes

Consistent with most general elections.

1 Like

Anyhow while you non democratics ponder your ā€˜glass half fullā€™ situation to the ends of eternity, Iā€™m off out to enjoy the bit of sunshine thatā€™s out thereā€¦

Have a great day! :sunglasses::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, letā€™s try a keep it a little bit civil.

4 Likes

Sad, as you just lost thatā€¦

I think we should detach ourselves given that that is what the majority voted for. However, given that choice it ought to be possible to do it in a less damaging way than that currently being adopted by May. Thanks to the hard right brigade in the Conservative party weā€™ll be leaving with no trade deal and, in all likelihood, a UK split asunder. Nice work.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a thoughtā€¦provide the evidence to your assertions and your comments might be considered more than just trolling.

2 Likes

It is a dark day for AA when calling a man a cunt is frowned upon.

5 Likes

He didnā€™t call him a cunt, he called him a prickā€¦

ā€¦of all the folk on here, I would have thought Mr MWS would know the differenceā€¦:joy:

2 Likes

I agree. Iā€™m sorry I omitted the words ā€˜insufferableā€™ and ā€˜deludedā€™ when it was suggested I did not believe in democracy. Iā€™m a bad boy :disappointed:

1 Like

The same. Proper leadership does not denigrate the views of those on the other side of the argument,

Yes you are. Omitting ā€œsanctimoniousā€ was unforgivable.

1 Like

Some pricks are cunts - Some twats are dicks - Can Stronzetto count on your vote?

2 Likes

Where does he stand on using hopeless post-imperial aggression, to negotiate a Brexit that half the country donā€™t want?

1 Like

There isnā€™t going to be any happy ending.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2017/04/30/the-uk-government-is-completely-deluded-about-brexit/#2205beb94f04

That is on the front page of the Grauniad, The Telegraph and many other websitesā€¦

Itā€™s on the BBC too. But their take on it is

British perceptions of the meal have not been leaked in the same level of detail but thereā€™s no doubt the European briefings will be seen in the UK as provocative - and designed to stir up fears among British voters about what Brexit is ultimately going to mean ā€¦

Itā€™s worth remembering too that all this has come before formal Brexit negotiations have even started - theyā€™re likely to get going next month. And every stage is likely to be accompanied by similar leaks and briefings - the only difference is at some point the British are likely to join in too.

VB

There is an interesting debate about what democracy is. Personally I think that democracy isnā€™t just the people who fancy voting, freely voting for stuff. There needs to be honest, open, informed debate, fairly reported - and that was sorely lacking in the Brexit vote.

2 Likes

Highly unlikely, given that all politicians, regardless of their creed, only say what they think will win them votesā€¦

1 Like