Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

https://www.ft.com/content/4b61aa54-2a96-11e7-bc4b-5528796fe35c

Pow Wowā€™s should never be undertaken sober or with full scrotum
In the case of brexit there would be no negotiations as he would scupper it and insist brexiters attend therapy.

2 Likes

Ever heard of propaganda, well there is a lot of it about from both sides. Believe nothing.

3 Likes

The die was case as far back as New Labour. Even then the Government were happy to talk up how successful they were in the E, but they didnā€™t spend time talking about how successful the EU was. This country always held the EU in mild contempt at best and we did little to put the UK at the heart of it. It was fertile ground for the Leave campaign, even if the win did take them by complete surprise.

5 Likes

Of course, when Europe shuts us out, the economy goes down the toilet and weā€™re left high and dry, it will be Europeā€™s fault. I can see the headlines now.

Between the racists and the fuckwits, we are so screwed.

9 Likes

It could be argued that we really detached ourselves from the other nations of Europe as far back as 1534 when there was the disagreement with the Spanish, Germans and Italians (for want of better words) over Catherine of Aragon and Anne Boleyn. Hereā€™s the inside view from Whitehall somewhere around 1980:

VB

2 Likes

Everything went to naught following the abolishion of keel-hauling in 1720.

1 Like

I blame the advent of the Eurosausage :thinking:

Itā€™s been abolished!? :open_mouth:

Yep. Itā€™s OK for our own politicians to act like petulant children, but if a European politician isnā€™t completely logical and sensible they are the enemy.

Why would we expect German politicians to put their car industry first? No UK Government has remotely cared about ours since the 1970s.

The iceberg is brightly lit and there is a band playing on it - so we try to drown out the noise with the orchestra on the deck of HMS Titanic as we steer directly at it.

3 Likes

Perhaps, then, we should look for a trading agreement with Newfoundland

I like an emulsified high fat offal tube, aka Le saucisse Anglais, but I do like a bratty, or a chorizo too. Vive la difference!

Aussie Snags, on the other hand, are the devils turds.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Byline_Media/status/859117250837663745

Nope. Canā€™t argue with that :thinking:

1 Like
3 Likes

http://newsthump.com/2017/05/02/eu-confirms-brexit-negotiation-strategy-boils-down-to-lol-no/

This will help

1 Like

The whole ā€œinfluencing the general electionā€ argument is truly bizarre. Sheā€™s the one that called a general election during the Brexit process, does she expect the process to stop for a couple of months? Thereā€™s only 24 of them in all! If she didnā€™t want Brexit to interfere, she could easily have called an election before incoming article 50, or not called one at all.

Because sheā€™s a scare-mongering moron.

5 Likes

Jon, what is the opinion of all this with your French friends and neighbours?