Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Ffs I wasn’t even born in 75

1 Like

You are the result of a powercut.

5 Likes

Cross the person mainly responsible with Mike Yarwood and you get the current occupant of No 10.

1 Like

Must be all the dodgy processed rice that makes you look so old then :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Pay them zero, that was easy and saves all the haggling. Bloody politicians making a mountain out of a molehill.

Your other head was a teenager though

2 Likes

We’re the same me and you.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: I definitely need new glasses if this is true.

2 Likes

– Dave Brown

2 Likes

Text in english can be found here:

https://medium.com/@20sthredhead/i-translated-that-infamous-german-article-concerning-the-may-juncker-dinner-that-everyones-been-ac5f952b92e

1 Like

No wonder she held Trump’s hand.

I reckon she only did that to stop him from pussy grabbing her

I doubt she has one. She’s probably smooth like Barbie.

1 Like

Still would’t have stopped him from trying though

So to sum up the EU want everything paid for and offer nothing in return and the UK wants to pay nothing and get everything it wants in return. Sounds like a classic start to negotiations to me.

The fact that May used the occasion to bolster her domestic appeal on the eve of an election is, of course, not something that Merkel and every other EU PM would do?

Merkel also adds that Germany wont fill the funding gap left by the UK and it looks like none of the other contributing States will either. Is there an election due in Germany soon by any chance?

5 Likes

What do you suppose they should be offering? Of course Britain has financial commitments it should settle if it ever wants to engage in trade deals with any other countries. But Britain has opted to leave because we don’t want to comply with the EU’s rules. That’s not the EU’s fault. I don’t see that they are really obliged to offer us anything.

4 Likes

http://www.unique-design.net/library/image/quote/nietzsche_political.jpg

VB

With regard to the future EU budget, if no EU countries want to make up the shortfall they’ll simply have to rein in their ambitions and adopt a smaller budget. Not that complicated.