Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

More confidence inspiring stuff from the Brexit team:

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/government-forgets-gibraltar-latest-brexit-briefing-paper-124610617.html

Hardly

I think they had space cake. However, I suspect they will eat humble pie someday.

2 Likes

Darling, this is not working - I want a divorce…‘OK, but it’s going to cost you’. Well I’ve been thinking about that, I’m going to keep living in the house with you and the kids, we’ll still have sex, I’ll pay you nothing and I’ll invite other women over for sex too, I think this is a great way for us to separate don’t you?.. ‘Err NO’

3 Likes

Fucking thick twat Davis. Puts the Duh into Dunce emphatically.

3 Likes

I am now of the opinion that Brexit won’t happen as it will be too difficult for the morons at Tory HQ. I can see another referendum coming next year based on some trumped up reason.

1 Like

If they do hold another referendum sometime,be nice if both sides got the facts out of what may/will happen,

To me it is utterly pointless asking anyone to vote on it without some facts.

3 Likes

Very trudat

Also very trudat

True, but there aren’t any facts. What will happen will depend on what we can negotiate out of the other side and not even they will decide that before negotiations start so there’s definitely no way that we can know. This is why the referendum has to come at the end of the negotiations, not the beginning. Otherwise it will always be a risk …

VB

2 Likes

Ah, but you can’t hold a referendum at the end of negotiations as we will only ever be offered a shit deal after twenty years of talking.

And that is worse than what is going to happen how?

1 Like

FTFY

Brexit won’t happen because it’s the worst idea, promoted by the worst people, for the worst reasons. It won’t happen for the same reason that Trump won’t survive his first term: When you have a cancer, you cut it out.

6 Likes

Unless you’re told there is no cancer, or climate change or racism.

3 Likes

Fixt by Donald.

For no other reason than it would allow the EU to effectively control the outcome of the referendum.

Leaving is a shit idea, but then so is remaining without major change. The latter however is slightly less shit.

Even if Brexit is shit canned, the UKs ability to be a major force for change in the EU is fucked for a generation, it was already at a low tide before the referendum.

1 Like

And starting down the road to the former, as we certainly have, may already have eliminated our chances of sticking with the latter. The EU could choose to let us back in only on the basis that we give up Maggie’s budget rebate, for example. Or they may be more demanding about our liabilities for bailing out the PIGS. Or they might want concessions on Schengen, any or all as a price for letting us change our minds.

VB

Indeed, I fear we are fucked either way.

:disappointed:

if only

5 Likes