Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

6 Likes

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/21150248_986142778194908_3162618440990410482_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=962e8b60f4120d8ba1b003f684f24cec&oe=5A17FCB1

7 Likes

Sums it up perfectly :+1:

Cnut.

Typical tory scumbag

2 Likes
1 Like

Light at the end of the tunnel could also be an idiot playing with a torch…

2 Likes

That’s Brexit in a nutshell :+1:

Thought Carpetright went bust. He must have sold out first.

Great song. Runner up in the Lux Familiar Cup 2015.:smiley:

2 Likes

It is still very difficult to combat the base rhetoric of Brexit.
The nationalistic rally cry / promise of ‘Take our country back’ is psychologically loaded, it apportions blame, insights division (No need to take responsibility), suggests empowerment and potential progress (Offers hope). Hearts and minds can and were won this way.
The USA recently bought similar with “Make America great again” = Same meat different gravy. What remainers and Democrats failed to do was counter these hollow messages / promises with something more potent (The intervention of dry facts attempt to put out already raging fires of belief). I still have not heard a singular message which has sufficient traction. People cling to beliefs however poorly founded, particularly if they offer salvation (Hope) with little effort (blame) Perhaps the consequences of these childish beliefs may eventually be an adequate instructor?
Stronzetto has been working hard on his rhetoric so far he’s come up with:

God is in the Gluebag
You work for the Bank
Anal discount.

3 Likes

All credit to Stronzetto for putting his shoulder to the wheel on this. But I fear that he isn’t going to make any real impact with the Brexiteers until he addresses one enormous and fundamental problem:

He’s called Stronzetto.

Game over. I suggest he changes his name to Dave Smith (other folks might have better ideas) and takes to drinking warm beer and burping loudly in public.

VB

2 Likes

Alas until the populace hoof enough glue to understand the truth, ‘We are humanity’ then it would seem Stronzetto has fallen at the first hurdle… I would expect nothing less.
Stronzetto’s Ethiopian Uncle has penned a song which encapsulates the energy of his nephews emotion (It’s subtitled)

(A compilation of Tewelde Redda’s output has just been issued - It is excellent)

“Brexit explained.”

5 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like
4 Likes

He’s spot on there - Davis has been extraordinarily poor

2 Likes

The thing is though nobody actually knows, as negotiations aren’t being conducted in public. People are just projecting their prejudices.