Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Owen Jones in today’s Graun.

Boris and the whole Brexit shambles is a Stephen King film set to the Benny Hill theme music.

Couldn’t agree more

5 Likes

It’s done 8k more signatures since 21 hours ago when I posted the above.

I wouldn’t have thought AA was that busy :smiley:

1 Like

“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth”

1 Like

Whilst he is being investigated for a false declaration of eligibility for German nationality.

He looks like he’s painted his nails

2 Likes

I am now of the opinion that the worse Brexit gets the better. It is going to take the very worst predictions coming true for the little Englanders to realise what they voted for.

As for Bob’s point, I don’t see us getting “mullered” at all. At worst we would have to adopt the Euro and would lose our rebate. Still better than leaving under any likely deal!

3 Likes

Yes I’m increasingly of the same opinion. Ideally the £number bn’s required for the divorce settlement will come out and this will lead the same little Englanders to demand a vote in Parliament to approve (which it won’t) and then we can get on with negotiating the terms of staying in.

2 Likes

Beat solution all round.

I would normally agree but most of the worst offenders are coffin dodgers who don’t give a shiny fuck.

7 Likes

Would that be a Beat Surrender?

1 Like

They will blame everything bad that happens, no matter how bad it is or how obviously it’s the fault of Brexit, on

1. Immigrants

2. Backsliding by liberals

3. The fact that Mrs Thatcher is dead.

VB

4 Likes

Ha, well spotted. thank you :roll_eyes:

@browellm and @Valvebloke Dammit you are right.

That’s would be getting mullered. I don’t know a way out of it, it will be my granchildren’s problem to resolve and my children will, by then, be the “coffin dodgers”. I hope they are rather better at it than our generation. After all, we were the ones who fucked it up, or at best let our parent’s generation fuck it up.

I live in hope that a charismatic leader will come for the fore and reverse the will of the people (I hate that fucking phrase), but I can’t see one in the current crop available. The Tory party wont do it without collapsing, the current Labour leadership don’t want to be in anyway and the Lib Dems are still recovering from being willingly arse fucked by the Tories.

I know a few people who voted Leave, not one of them has changed their minds, not one.

1 Like

I don’t see being inside the Eurozone as being mullered, but perhaps I am wrong on that. Our exchange rate is fine and we would be strong enough (unlike Greece) inside the EZ to cope.

However, your last line is the real concern. No one I know that voted leave has changed their minds either. They all believe that the EU is in some way corrupt and evil. They also think that we are something special, it’s quite tragic.

Meanwhile Liam Fox is deleting Tweets which highlight what we are missing out on!

In which Captain Berk finds herself up the nebula without a warp drive, and the needs of the engine outweigh the needs of the crew.

Agreed, it’s like watching a slow motion train crash in your dreams. You know it will be a disaster but there is nothing you can do to stop it.

The retirement to scotchland is starting to look like a bloody good idea.

2 Likes