Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

A packed house at the UN yesterday, spellbound by Queen Theresa’s oratory.

I’ll bet they can’t wait in Florence.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I heard it filled out a bit in the 2nd half ,when she did a few acoustic numbers from the new album “Isolation”

9 Likes

Later, Boris can been seen sniffing her seat.

6 Likes

Go! Go now!

2 Likes
6 Likes

:+1::+1:

4 Likes

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/nigel-farage-warning-theresa-may-brexit-bill/

Knob

4 Likes

So the PM has spoken. No real detail, mostly waffle, and the pound has gone in the inevitable direction. Another day, another Brexit clusterfuck.

2 Likes

So, the big speech. What exactly did she say that’ll make Barnier & co think, OK we should move on to trade talks now. I didn’t hear anything new other than her proposal for a 2 year transition deal which they may not even agree to.

I also still don’t see why this speech couldn’t have been made in London & saved us the expense of flying her, the ministers and the rest of the entourage out to Italy.

3 Likes

Although this was predictable idiocy rather than finding novel ways to dig a hole, so by those standards it is a good day.

Well at least take it to its logical conclusion and have her do a Webex from her home office, complete with cleaner popping in to empty the bin and dust the desk :smiley:

5 Likes

If she was good looking we wouldn’t have half this trouble with the negotiators.

We should sack May and send this lady in.

More like it

Water Nymph (Stonzettos strumpet) is incapacitated due to an eruptive bout of ‘Plaisir Solitaire’ - Personally I can’t imagine what she see’s in him.

So she essentially offered a two year extension to the negotiations. The brexit brigade are spitting feathers, priceless.

1 Like
2 Likes