1 Like

Youā€™re a mastur

1 Like

Youā€™re a master at that

or should it be mastur?

edit, beaten to it

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting with baited breath here.

(boilie on a hair rig if youā€™re interested)

Itā€™s not a case of step away from it, they bloody well support leaving, always have done. Their rank hypocrisy stinks. No surprises, politics is a dirty game and Corbyn is good at it. Momentum even managed to keep it off the Labour conference floor this year,

The cost? Ask me that in 10 years.

2 Likes

Just so Iā€™m clear, how much should our brave Brexit negotiators be offering Michel & co at this moment?
Ā£80 Billion? Ā£100 Billion? Will that represent good value for some as yet unspecified trading arrangement? How exactly should the Irish border work? Principled answers only please.

I heard an interviewer this morning asking some Labour spokesperson what their Brexit ā€˜planā€™ was as if a quick response covering, trade, agriculture, fisheries, law, research, aviation, security and all of the other complexities could be trotted out in some glib one sentence sound bite.

As a separate issue how do our arms deals with the Saudi work? I thought individual EU members couldnā€™t negotiate such deals outside the bloc. But we, the French, the Swedes etc all seem to manage it.

Thereā€™s no burds in the tories now? Must stop fappin over Priti. :blush:

and again in 20 & itā€™ll be a different figure.

You mean the great leader doesnā€™t any more clue than the Tories (except let them have a stab at it first, so he Can wash his hands of the mess?) Quelle suprise.

Smooth operator and just cynical and unpleasant as anyone else in politics, despite the pretences.

3 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion JC may have a slightly different view on immigration /asylum seekers to Mayday et al.

It seems there is a range of views in both parties ranging from pay them nothing (Rees Mogg, Dennis Skinner) to give them whatever they want. Iā€™m not sure anyone actually knows what the settlement should be but itā€™s already apparent that holding back the amount is one of the UKā€™s few bargaining chips. If there is to be a deal done in the allotted time that figure will be one of the last details. Personally I donā€™t think a deal will be done & weā€™ll be defaulting to WTO rules with the UKā€™s credit worthiness trashed. Not a good situation at all.

1 Like

As someone who doesnā€™t want Brexit, what May has done (intentionally or otherwise) is kick it down the road. In that sense, weā€™re more likely to gets a ā€˜neverbrexitā€™. This may or may not be a good thing as it causes uncertainly, but the longer it gets kicked, the less likely it is to actually happen.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe Brexit will be achieved before the next GE

Who the fuck would want to win that (politically)?

Maybe thatā€™s the plan after allā€¦

4 Likes

"Instead, delegates chose Grenfell Tower, rail, growth and investment, public sector pay, workersā€™ rights, the NHS, housing and social care."
Iā€™m good with that.

1 Like

I wonder if came 9th, 10th or 11th on the list.

(ooh, so close just missed out)

GET TO FUCK.

3 Likes

Ahhhā€¦the return of Swivelboy.
And heā€™s on form, coherent, sweet and pleasant.

Another Brexit apologist.