Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Damn straight. Anyone that has ever told anyone they are from Yorkshire without being asked should be barred. So that means, everyone from Yorkshite.

3 Likes

You’ll all regret it when you can’t get Yorkshire tea and mushy peas!

I know that mate, I was posting at work so in the rush missed my smiley too.

1 Like

It’s t’twats, if you don’t mind.

3 Likes

FFS get a room :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/theresa-may-refuses-to-say-if-shed-vote-for-brexit/

2 Likes

Unbelievable :man_facepalming:

That’s leadership right there :+1:

1 Like

Shock news. Politician avoids answering a question.

Who’da thunk it

:rofl:

5 Likes

It was surreal listening to it. She actually had the cheek to pontificate about how open and honest she was being.

Utter cognitive dissonance.

She has nothing to say except vacuous drivel.

3 Likes

I listened to this, I wonder if they are at all self aware?

I am waiting for the large lorry and car parks.

Nothing like fighting for something you don’t believe in = ‘Hello burn out’.

None of the Leaders of any of the three parties would say anything different, certainly none of them would say they would vote for Brexit.

Yet Parliament will allow the Tories to proceed with any Brexit that they put forward. Ha, we are fucked.

She could easily have said that she believes we should remain in the EU, but will deliver Brexit because of the referendum result.

Shit, but way better that what she did do.

3 Likes

Problem is she’s a closet leaver. Only voting remain to toe the party line.

May: I don’t answer hypothetical questions

Interviewer: Would you launch a nuclear attack? (question he should really have asked next)

May : Er, yes, of course I would.

2 Likes

The more I listen to her, the more I’m convinced that she has no ideas, vision or convictions of her own. She just says what she thinks people want to hear. When it looked like the referendum result was going to be remain, that’s what she supported. Now she apparently supports Brexit. Just a worthless, incompetent empty vessel and mouthpiece for think tanks and committees.

7 Likes

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a politician

2 Likes