Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

You may as well be deaf then. None of them on here.

1 Like

Of course, that’s a prerequisite for being a member here, isn’t it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Indeed!

There is a woman in a hot-air balloon. She is lost, so she shouts to a man she sees below, “Excuse me. I am lost can you tell me where I am.”
“Of course. You’re at 31 degrees, 14.57 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude," he replies.
“You must be a remainer,” she says.
“I am. How did you know?”
“Because everything you told me is factually correct, but the information doesn’t help me, and I’m still lost. Frankly, you’ve been no help.”
“You must be a Leaver,” he replies.
“Yes. How did you know?”
“You have put yourself in the position you are. You’ve risen due to a lot of hot air. You aren’t in control of what you are doing, and you expect me to solve your problem. You’re in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it’s my fault.”

12 Likes
4 Likes

But it won’t happen, will of the people and so on…

Interesting reading Adam, and largely for all the wrong reasons.

On the evidence of that article Alastair Campbell is either on a diet of strong hallucinogens or is a deluded Muppet (or maybe both). The article is so poorly written it makes some of the free Kindle rubbish Amazon lob out seem like scholarly writing.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Did you see him on breakfast tv this morning arguing with Piers Morgan…

the unstoppable cunt meeting the immovable cunt…:roll_eyes:

No. I have a long standing policy of avoiding watching/reading anything that Piers Morgan is involved with. Campbell is an irritating pimple in comparison to Morgan who is pretty much a malignant tumour on our social conscience as far as I am concerned.

7 Likes

Yeah it struck me as purely wishful thinking. He also seems to assume that May might have a spine, clearly delusional!

The quality of writing, yeah…

1 Like

Brexit, a nostalgic heaven, poor trade, poor productivity, increasing public unrest and austerity. Back to the 70’s, it won’t be only winters of discontent.
and
ffs, stop blaming the pensioners for the Brexit vote, all of pensionable age that I know voted remain.

1 Like

So, how do you explain this?

4 Likes

The education % one is interesting

5% of Uskip voters voted to remain :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It is very likely to be confounded with age. By that I mean that the majority of degree holders are young as the % participating in HE has increased dramatically since the late 1980’s.

1 Like

Too stupid to spell X properly or work out which box to put it in…

1 Like

Almost a third of Lib Dems voted leave as well, bizarre.

In recent months I have come to a fairly firm view that older people should not be allowed to vote. The cut off should be perhaps the state retirement age. They are hardly more economically active than a child, and often just as looked after, so why do they get more rights?

3 Likes

And the unemployed ? And the long-term sick ?

VB