Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

I’m sure that all of the major parties will be falling over themselves to implement that.

Tories would be fucked without the older vote :joy:

1 Like

Indeed,i’m sure they will be chuffed with this;

I think that they have more of an interest in the direction of the country

Clearly old stupid Tories voted leave.

2 Likes

You voted leave, didn’t you?

5 Likes

Well as I have a degree, not retired and vote Labour, perhaps I buck the trend.

So, a man over the retirement age, who still works full time and has an interest in politics and the country shouldn’t be allowed to vote?

Yep. I’m prepared to move the age slightly - introduce it at 75, maybe - but hey, kids study full time and have an interest in politics, why should they be different?

I can’t, but all of pensionable age that I know voted remain.

Old people are capable of not being reactionary racist cunts, but many do have to try hard :rofl:

3 Likes

I think that Accountants, Solicitors and Social Workers should not be allowed to vote. Just as valid.

OK so the criteria for suffrage were economic activity and self-sufficiency. But if you fail on those two now you can have a vote for ‘having an interest’ unless it’s an interest in the circumstances of the increasing number of old people. And kids would get a vote despite having infamously poor judgement (good heavens someone’s going to Justin Bieber gigs, and look at the driving behaviour of teenage boys) and, in the large majority of cases, zero experience of having to take responsibility for the welfare of others. Maybe we should make paying taxes and contributing appropriately to a pension scheme criteria ?

VB

Abattoirists should not be allowed to vote.
The very fact of being a member here shows our incapacity for anything but piss taking and hoofing glue…

6 Likes

Some of us aren’t even much good at those.

VB

I think Stronzetto needs to start an Open University course…

Indeed, but it’s a bit rich to condemn a particular demographic that you voted with.

1 Like

Right, nobody who olds a different view from mine gets to vote then. After all uniformity of thought and collective agreement are the cornerstones of democracy.

3 Likes

Very good :wink:.

VB

3 Likes

Project Fact

1 Like