Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

That her jizz-gargling?

:face_vomiting:

That’s one of the few things that really creeps me out. Proper horror movie stuff.

I couldn’t figure out how to embed the GIF but probably better that I haven’t.

5 Likes

How I stopped worrying and learned to love Brexit

All aboard the Brexit bus? Wasn’t Boris responsible for the cock up in replacing the old route masters? BOJO couldn’t swap over a few buses without a cock up, I think he may find Brexit a tad challenging.

‘Once you’ve increased your capacity for tolerating nonsense you’ll find Brexit starts to make a lot more sense.’
:rofl:

1 Like

I look forward to the arguments over IP should any VC do anything other that invite Mr Heaton-Harris either to enroll as a student (in order to gain access to the course materials) or to do one.

Meanwhile, the we’re-all-in-this-together Dept. of the totally unified and not at all split Cabinet have said the following:

Muppetry of the highest order from all parties concerned.

Surely a short reply required,

Sir

Regarding Brexit request, fuck off.

Yours

3 Likes

The full Arkell v Pressdam…

2 Likes

Correct answer is “you won*, get over it”.

'* Like winning AIDS

7 Likes

Not really. Same % a Labour give or take. The main difference is the Lib Dems have backed their membership since the vote, wheras Labour have backed UIKIP and the Tories. For shame.

1 Like

Can fap to that

The best reply I’ve seen so far:

VB

7 Likes

Only believers need apply

Just when you thought the Govt couldn’t be more cuntish they pull that one out of their stinking hat

3 Likes

I’d expect nothing less. Bunch of totally inept cunts !

1 Like

This lot are re-defining cunt for the new generation. Makes you proud to be British. :hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

Hard to argue with much of this if you want to use facts and stick to vaguely plausible claims.

5 Likes