Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Seems to be going well so far;

A neat example of ā€˜be careful what you wish forā€™

No doubt the farmers who voted leave will be begging the Gov to bail them out.

Only a matter of time before the NHS shortage stories come in,

1 Like

Hmmmm. Cornwall voted 56.5% to 43.5% to leave

Quite a figure if you look at the EU investment that has propped up Cornwall

But, but, butā€¦wonā€™t our glorious govt be giving them the same money that they would have got from the EU?

Nah those thieving bastards at the NHS reckon theyā€™re having all 350 million every week

4 Likes

And why wouldnā€™t they? They were promised it, after all; Iā€™m sure I read that somewhere.

Daily Excess today says itā€™s really Ā£980 million a week that we spend on the EU. Looking forward to having our local Hospital gold-plated and getting my own personal GP. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

BarmyAye? thinks heā€™s getting Ā£60bn out of us.

We currently pay around Ā£250m a week (actual figure, not Boris Bus number) https://fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/

60,000,000,000 / 250,000,000 = 240 and a bit. 4.6 years worth of payments to leave.

Now, I donā€™t think we should leave at all. Iā€™d stop it tomorrow, but this cunt is taking the piss here. Weā€™ll be out inside of two years. And he wants us to commit to nearly 5 years of payments before heā€™ll talk trade? If heā€™s trying to make Brexit look unattractive in the hope weā€™ll stay I think heā€™s playing a dangerous game. You can tell what the Brexitards will say about that sum: ā€œWe could better use that money to help businesses get over the cliff edge of no deal than to pay it to them!ā€ Even though the Tories would never do anything sensible like that, theyā€™d use the money to provide tax cuts for the rich or buy a forest in which billionaires can hunt and shoot disabled children.

8 Likes

Didnā€™t we commit to 2022 hence the 5 years,or have i dreamt that up?

Sad to say, as Mar 2019 approaches I can see the UK turning the time pressure back on to Barnier by threatening to walk away paying nothing leaving him to have to explain to the EU parliament why theyll have to stump up the missing money on top of their existing commitments. The pressure is building for both sides.

1 Like

They donā€™t call him David ā€œMad Dealzā€ Davis* for nothing.

*They donā€™t call him this.

4 Likes

By who?

A politician, so no real chance of it being honoured

And expectation will be near zero.

3 Likes

HaveIGotNewsForYouā€Verified account
@haveigotnews

We will not tolerate attempts to slow down Brexit, says Prime Minister whose government still hasnā€™t published a detailed Brexit plan since the UK voted to leave over 500 days ago.

2 Likes

ā€˜ā€¦Michel Barnier has clearly had tougher negotiations with his kids about watching TV than heā€™s had with British politiciansā€¦ā€™ :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, pathetically embarrassing, isnā€™t it ?