Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Absolute fucking genius!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Taken down.

2 Likes

Someone post the Veet review from Amazon.

4 Likes

1,067 jobs lost due to Brexshit

https://www.cips.org/en-gb/news/news/eu-businesses-say-goodbye-to-uk-suppliers-as-brexit-bites-into-key-relationships/

And the rest.

And don’t forget the European Medicines Agency will be going to Amsterdam. My cousin works for them and is very unhappy.

Could have been worse, it could have been Germany or Poland.

1 Like

This is true.

I was going with Paul Ross portrait, but yeah.

It really just makes me want to hurt people.

2 Likes

Coveney, the Irish Foreign Minister has ruled out progress to trade talks today unless the UK Government gives a formal written guarantee of no hard border. This is irrespective of the deal on the divorce bill. Even the DUP realise a hard border is a no-no. Interesting times ahead as No deal = hard border and the DUP can’t go for that. Anyone think there is an election coming pretty soon as a division between Tory an DUP parties = no majority and a fudge or bribe can’t fix this.

This situation is truly ludicrous :confounded:

2 Likes

None of that stopped our super soaraway Sun putting the boot into Varadkar yesterday.

Shameful.

2 Likes

I expect to see this sentence get used more and more over the coming months;

“And, whatever happens, we are leaving the European Union and delivering on the instructions of the British people.”

1 Like

Well this is all working out very well…

The papers are utter cunts,putting those MPs on the front page of there rags is outrageous.

Can see another one getting killed soon.

Can’t beat a prat-fall :+1: